STAR TREK 2d20

Conditions Question

For the PF2ed ruleset, does it automatically apply the condition when I add it to a character or monster in the combat tracker? For example, if I add Flat footed, is it automatically applying the -2 to AC? Or am I supposed to be adjusting it in addition to applying the condition?

Also, what about numerical conditions such as sickened?

Conditions that appear in the Effects all work except a few that are difficult in implementation (such as Drained). So, yes, Sickened, Flat-footed, Dazzled, Enfeebled, etc., all apply their effects as expected.

If any doesn't, you can always come to the forums and report any problems or about implementation.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Conditions that appear in the Effects all work except a few that are difficult in implementation (such as Drained). So, yes, Sickened, Flat-footed, Dazzled, Enfeebled, etc., all apply their effects as expected.

If any doesn't, you can always come to the forums and report any problems or about implementation.
    So how do I increase a condition from say sickened 1 to sickened 2?

So when you drag Sickened: 1 to the target, you'll have to manually change the 1 to a 2 if you are doing it that way. Eventually, many of the causes will have an application (like the creature automation I am doing) ability where you can simply double-click on something or drag and drop the appropriate level of the condition.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    So when you drag Sickened: 1 to the target, you'll have to manually change the 1 to a 2 if you are doing it that way. Eventually, many of the causes will have an application (like the creature automation I am doing) ability where you can simply double-click on something or drag and drop the appropriate level of the condition.
    Okay, so just changing it from Sickened 1 to Sickened 2 in the combat tracker, automatically applies the correct penalty then? Nothing more needed?

Yep yep.. nothing more needed

The implementation of conditions is detailed in the PF2 Effects page in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...cts#Conditions

There are some aspects that cannot be automated in FG and need to be handled manually. These are indicated in the notes column of the Conditions table.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The implementation of conditions is detailed in the PF2 Effects page in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...cts#Conditions

There are some aspects that cannot be automated in FG and need to be handled manually. These are indicated in the notes column of the Conditions table.
    Thanks!

Thread Information