Starfinder Playlist

campaign and modules

This is not directly related to FGII, I'm still newb with FG and wondering... if I'm correct In FGI I could prepare parts of my campaign and export them in modules then when I would be ready to use one I would just open it. To acheive that I had to put my exported modules in the modules folder which is accesible by all campaigns, not just the one it is ment to. Also I had to put the tokens related to that module directly in my tokens folder of my campaign folder...

Ending up with a module accesible by all campaign but tokens only accesible by the specific campaign.

Was there or is there now a way to create modules accesible by all campaigns including tokens and a way to create modules accesible only by a specific campaign? How do I organize my modules and tokens?

Thanks!

Ricboy I have not explored this thoroughly, but when you export a module you can drag and drop tokens into the module export at the very bottom of the export page. Now you just have to type /export and it pops up a "module export window". As far as I can tell the old syntex /export FileName Module Name with Spaces - is meaning less as it just pops the export window. I have not really made a module with tokens in them though I did just drag and dropped a few tokens on the page but couldn't figure how to get them off.

Because of my current token setup I have not messed with this much as I was just re-exporting all my existing modules so they would be available with for my games last night and today. However including tokens with the modules, if it works as expected, this *does* seem the way to go for organizing tokens by module.
    Last edited by Griogre; April 28th, 2007 at 18:48.

I'll explore that today and post my result

I copied a module I had for my campaign in the modules folder, we'll 3 modules actually and when I opened them in FGII they got merged togother, there were no tab ffor each module in the story or other places... is this because they are FGI module?

Ricboy, I think there is a problem with tabs and modules in general in FG2. As far as imported FG1 modules to convert them you need to unzip them so they are a campaign. Then copy the campaign folder into the campaigns in FG2. Start FG2 with the old FG1 campaign, and then re-export it as a module. You should then be good to go.

Thread Information