DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 34 of 40 First ... 243233343536 ... Last
    The Rifts Mega Power List is being updated this weekend. https://fantasygrounds.com/store/pro...=PEGFGSW114953 to match the latest PDF from Pinnacle.

Lots of the powers are changing, and maybe you won't like the changes, so heads up, if you want to keep them, make copies (drag and drop in Power List and edit the name to suit).

Will be pushed to update for Tuesdays Update.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    The Rifts Mega Power List is being updated this weekend. https://fantasygrounds.com/store/pro...=PEGFGSW114953 to match the latest PDF from Pinnacle.

Lots of the powers are changing, and maybe you won't like the changes, so heads up, if you want to keep them, make copies (drag and drop in Power List and edit the name to suit).

Will be pushed to update for Tuesdays Update.
    Just found out the new PDF has lots of mistakes, so waiting for the properly updated version to come out, so maybe another week before the change hits Fantasy Grounds.

Apologies if this has been asked, I can't find anything when I search the thread.

Other than manually, is there any way to apply armor to NPCs? For instance, I want to apply a SAMAS Suit (item) to an NPC SAMAS Pilot. The only workaround I have been using thus far is to manually create an NPC with all of the armor changes, but it would be nice if we could just apply armor to the NPCs to do this quickly, unless I'm missing something.

Thanks.

Edit: Getting back into it for the first time in a while, I noticed some things are off. The robot "vehicles" (such as UAR-1) seem to be using drive for the pilot, instead of "piloting" when making maneuver rolls. I also noticed that a lot of the NPCs that should have heavy armor, don't, such as the TX-550 Glitter Boy "Suited Up", which seems to be created for convenience as in my original request. I feel like I saw others who didn't have Mega damage weapons/armor, but I'd need to back through it again to find them.

Edit 2: Coalition UAR-1 vehicle does not have its armor set to "heavy".
    Last edited by wframe; October 20th, 2023 at 13:23.

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked, I can't find anything when I search the thread.

Other than manually, is there any way to apply armor to NPCs? For instance, I want to apply a SAMAS Suit (item) to an NPC SAMAS Pilot. The only workaround I have been using thus far is to manually create an NPC with all of the armor changes, but it would be nice if we could just apply armor to the NPCs to do this quickly, unless I'm missing something.

Thanks.

Edit: Getting back into it for the first time in a while, I noticed some things are off. The robot "vehicles" (such as UAR-1) seem to be using drive for the pilot, instead of "piloting" when making maneuver rolls. I also noticed that a lot of the NPCs that should have heavy armor, don't, such as the TX-550 Glitter Boy "Suited Up", which seems to be created for convenience as in my original request. I feel like I saw others who didn't have Mega damage weapons/armor, but I'd need to back through it again to find them.

Edit 2: Coalition UAR-1 vehicle does not have its armor set to "heavy".
    Thanks for spotting my mistakes. I will fix em up. Let me know specifics and which book they are in so I can fix quick.

Regarding adding armor, the SWADE Ruleset on FG lets you add weapons to NPCs on the Combat Tracker but I don't thonk it works with armour, although I haven't tried. For weapons you drag the item onto an NPC.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; October 24th, 2023 at 17:48.

Lots of updates today, I noticed that Arcane Backgrounds in Iconic Frameworks did not add the AB to the Powers tab. Fixed that for all Frameworks. Also Mega Power List is updated to match latest SWADE Powers and also has the latest versions of Mega Power Modifiers and updated, added or corrected effects for those Powers.

Thanks for spotting my mistakes. I will fix em up. Let me know specifics and which book they are in so I can fix quick.

Regarding adding armor, the SWADE Ruleset on FG lets you add weapons to NPCs on the Combat Tracker but I don't thonk it works with armour, although I haven't tried. For weapons you drag the item onto an NPC.
    The system does not let you add armor like that, unfortunately. This just means more prep time, as I can't armor up NPCs on the fly. Not a huge deal, I was just hoping it was possible.

I also spotted another small mistake. Coalition Skelebots should not have heavy armor. They were mega-damage in the original Rifts, but Savage Rifts made a lot of armor/creatures non-MDC and Skelebots were one of them. I will see if I can spot any more.
    Last edited by wframe; October 30th, 2023 at 14:05.

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    I also spotted another small mistake. Coalition Skelebots should not have heavy armor. They were mega-damage in the original Rifts, but Savage Rifts made a lot of armor/creatures non-MDC and Skelebots were one of them. I will see if I can spot any more.
    Thanks. I will take a look tonight.

Empires of Humanity - Fassar-30 Skelebots: The railgun should be a heavy weapon.

Skelebots are both fixed now (but not pushed the update yet). Will do so on Saturday in time for next weeks update roll out.

Skelebots are both fixed now (but not pushed the update yet). Will do so on Saturday in time for next weeks update roll out.
    Thanks, Jiminimonka! I will try to consolidate anything else I see into one post, rather than piecemeal. I have just been testing the system a lot lately and started spotting these.

Thread Information