DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 40 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last
    There is no SW Rifts Theme anymore. No extension to activate either.
    Last edited by Locotomo; March 23rd, 2023 at 22:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    There is now SW Rifts Theme anymore. No extension to activate either.
    Yeah I have asked Smiteworks to roll back the update. For some reason the extension fails to write to the vault after it downloads.

There is now SW Rifts Theme anymore. No extension to activate either.
    Update now and it will fix this issue.

OK - first off Arcana & Mysticism is due for release very soon - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=S2P11210

Secondly - I am going to drop Frameworks as a drop option on the Character sheet! Instead all Frameworks will be Edges - which when dropped on the character will automatically populate all the abilities, hindrances and complications, as well as all stat increases etc. So making characters will be fast! This is going to take a while, as I have to go thru all the "books" and create the Edges, then remove the Frameworks, then update all the Archetypes etc., but give it a month or so and it will be all done.

Instead of Frameworks appearing on the Side bar - Bases might be popping up instead. Given that the last 3 or 4 major updates (Fantasy, Supers, Horror, Pinebox) all make use of Bases, it seems likely that the next Rifts products will have this feature too, so...

I will of course post when this change is happening so you are prepared.

Great news
    Took very little time really, just got Blood & Banes Frameworks to do now - its gonna take longer to submit them for update LOL

So all Frameworks and the side bar are GONE - replaced with Iconic Framework under Edges. Character creation will be easier, just drag the Edge onto the Character and it will add all the stats.

Juicer is bugged atm, Super Juicer is added twice - so remove the extra and CTRL-click the Agilty and roll back twice to lower the dice. I will send it in as a hotfix to get this sorted.

The Archetypes products are still due an update, will get onto those tomorrow.

At the moment Arcane Backgrounds created from dropping Iconic Framework Edges will not create the AB in the Powers section, so you will have to manually add that for now.

I think I know what I did wrong and will fix it ready for next Tuesday. EDIT: For now manually adding the Arcane Background is the only solution, or dragging the AB Edge to the character again and then deleting it will fix the Powers tab.

Apart from that, there will be no more major changes to Savage Rifts. Atlantis is coming along nicely and then I just got the new Rifts PDF but its not final, so will leave that one alone for a month or three. The Mega Powers pdf is also converted and in QA at the moment - that will add effects for all the Mega Power Modifiers - including Glow
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; March 29th, 2023 at 22:10.

Arcane Backgrounds within Edges are fixed in the next big update to SWADE (it's in the Test channel right now).

Was it not possible to make the Iconic Frameworks function the same way the Edges do now? Just confused as to why that whole section of the theme had to be removed. I thought the Frameworks were great and are a integral part of the Rifts game. Call me a grumpy old gamer if you like, but I just spent hours trying to figure out why Frameworks wasn't loading in my Rifts interface!

Thread Information