DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 40 First ... 212930313233 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Those are not MDC armor in Savage Rifts, same with the weapons. Some stuff from RIFTS is altered in Savage Rifts. Mega Damage is not as common either.
    laser weapons with heavy pulse don't appear to be set up as heavy weapons

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Fixed. Will go live next Tuesday. Thanks.

I may get around to doing this for everyone at some point but in the mean time.

Heavy Beam/Heavy Pulse weapons: if you Add [>Ignore #Recoil, >#3RB] and append +2 HW in the damage box, those shots will add +1 to shooting, +3 to damage, apply the Mega Damage and also use 3 ammo per shot as required.

image.png

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Heavy Pulse is an option for Laser Weapons, they don't always do Mega Damage.

Pushed an update which fixes some stuff in the Reference Manual and also fixes Combat Cyborg More Machine - it should have said [Ignore Wounds -1] but I had it as [Ignore Wound -1] - so any Combat Cyborgs out there wondering why you are hurting when you shouldn't - add the missing "s" on your Character Sheet.

Should go live on Tuesday.

Atlantis and the Demon Seas is close to release.... (QA finished, finalising Steam etc.)

I just realised the Game Master's Handbook PDF I have been using is out of date! Going to be doing an update after I figure out the differences (I notice first off that Magic vs. Tech is wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I just realised the Game Master's Handbook PDF I have been using is out of date! Going to be doing an update after I figure out the differences (I notice first off that Magic vs. Tech is wrong).
    Chapter Four has some major re-writing and a whole lot of tables for Settlement Generation and updates for the Adventure Generator tables too.

While doing this GM Handbook update, I noticed the Tomorrow Legion Ranks are a lot more detailed.

How do you feel about me adding an extra box on the Character Sheets for Rank (or you can leave it in Notes or ignore altogether).

I vote for adding it to the character sheet.

Thread Information