DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 40 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    I had a suspicion as to what the problem is - the areas protected, and I was right. Just tested it and on the cyber knight that I made I edited the Medium Cyber Armor so the Areas Protected, instead of saying all, now says Torso, Arms, Legs, Head and now when I equip it, I get +6 armor. I believe FGs only adds the armor value if it's protecting the torso (the assumed target). I have a feeling you'll have this issue with all the armor that says All (there looked to be a few). Even the Bomb Suit from core SW had this issue (think it says Everywhere)

The bad news is with GunbunnyFuFu MIA, I'm not sure when (if?) the base items will be fixed so you might need to edit all the armors that don't work properly with either changing the Areas Protected field or just adding [armor +x] to them
    Last edited by IceBear; April 1st, 2021 at 22:18.

That's the answer, thanks. I can adjust the stuff for my PC's easily as they only use a couple of sets, so the workaround isn't an issue for me now that I know what the problem was.
    I had tried combat just to make sure the modifier wasn't there invisibly, as [armor+6] is, and it wasn't there.

Thanks for the bug report, and the further work Icebear! I'll take care of this likely this weekend, and push the fix to the servers.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Thanks for the bug report, and the further work Icebear! I'll take care of this likely this weekend, and push the fix to the servers.

GBFF
    Oh!!! Good to see you around!!! Rumors had told me a different story so I'm glad they were false

Hi Guys,
    anyone having issues with the encumbrance in SWADE? I have the load limit house rules module so I should be able to adjust the load limit but even if I change it in the setup gear it does not show on the character sheets. I'm also having a problem with the Global effects that create an error message when I put one on...

Hi Guys,
    anyone having issues with the encumbrance in SWADE? I have the load limit house rules module so I should be able to adjust the load limit but even if I change it in the setup gear it does not show on the character sheets. I'm also having a problem with the Global effects that create an error message when I put one on...

I just tried a Global Effect in my Rifts setup. No problems. I also set my character's strength to d12+3 and it shows a 500 lb load limit like it should. I thought maybe you might have had Encumbrance turned off in Options, but when I turned it off on mine, it still showed the weight carried or worn, it just didn't apply the penalties. You do have the equipment marked as Carried or Equipped right? I assume you do so I'm at a loss for why it doesn't work for you. Maybe a conflicting module? I'm not sure if you are saying you have the load limit house rule extension installed, because I don't (it's part of the Rifts ruleset) so maybe that's it?

Thank you IceBear. Do I need to take the Trait roll details extension out also? I'm running FGU latest.

I didn't have it enabled, and while I doubt it would cause an issue, the first step in troubleshooting is disabling all addons and see if you still get the same issue. All I can tell you is I was running the latest Rifts ruleset in the latest version of SWADE on the latest version of FGU and I couldn't duplicate your issue

Ok so is there a way to change the weight allowance in the rifts ruleset? 20 lbs / die type is pretty low...

Thread Information