FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 18 of 40 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last
    I have finalised the Rifts®: Game Master's Handbook and uploaded it to QA at Smiteworks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I have finalised the Rifts®: Game Master's Handbook and uploaded it to QA at Smiteworks.
    That was two months ago. Have they given you any updates? I still can't believe it takes them this long to QA a product and list it.

How do you implement the Juicer Burn die? From the framework page there's no Ability/Power to drop on the character sheet that I can see, unless I'm missing something.

I created a full conversion borg who's strength is 12+2, so his load limit should be 140lbs, however it's only showing 100lbs. So it's giving him negatives to attacks. Any workaround?

EDIT: Figured it out, had the bonus in the wrong spot. Works as intended, error on this side of the keyboard.
    Last edited by Raddu; September 17th, 2022 at 04:35. Reason: Figured out the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    That was two months ago. Have they given you any updates? I still can't believe it takes them this long to QA a product and list it.
    It is supposed to have been released on September 6th... maybe Steam is the hold up. I will find out what I can and post an update.

It is supposed to have been released on September 6th... maybe Steam is the hold up. I will find out what I can and post an update.
    It is awaiting approval on Steam, and apparently they recently changed their procedure for approval. Hopefully soon it will be on the store.

It is awaiting approval on Steam, and apparently they recently changed their procedure for approval. Hopefully soon it will be on the store.
    It's not in the FG store either. Does it need to get approve on steam before it can be approved in the FG store? I guess it would make sense since you would still be updating a steam product...

Quote Originally Posted by rathen45 View Post
    It's not in the FG store either. Does it need to get approve on steam before it can be approved in the FG store? I guess it would make sense since you would still be updating a steam product...
    I think there is an agreement that both stores go live at same time, or maybe an internal policy, hard to day but steam holds up releases now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I think there is an agreement that both stores go live at same time, or maybe an internal policy, hard to day but steam holds up releases now and then.
    Its part of the deal with Steam.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=S2P11201RE

Rifts GM Handbook is now available. Any issues let me know here. Thanks.

Thread Information