Joshua Stream Pre
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    OK..looking at some if these issues, the heavy armor bug in the Light Espionage Plate I can't reproduce. Using only the stock Rifts Module active and the Rifts Extension added, I added Light Espionage Plate to a character and it instantly marked it as Heavy Armor, as it's coded that way in the Stats (it doesn't require [Heavy Armor] in the notes, as it has the heavyarmor property set as true in the attributes of the armor. Attachment 45656
    I only tested it with the light cyborg armor and didn't recall it being marked H until I manually edited it. I apologize if I missed the H.

I'll try again later

Edit: I remember now how I tested it. I applied normal damage to the character that exceeded his Toughness and it Shook him when it shouldn't
    Last edited by IceBear; April 11th, 2021 at 20:52.

Ok....I just tested it again and get the same results as GunbunnyFuFu but I'm sure last week when I tested it, it didn't show it as Heavy Armor. However, unless something updated (I saw 2 updates this week) I must have been mistaken

Disregard
    Last edited by unclejayrazz; April 17th, 2021 at 01:18.

Irrelevant
    Last edited by IceBear; April 17th, 2021 at 01:15.

I've pushed the fix for the EBA armor...should appear hopefully this week to take care of the problem with the locations.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)
    FG Community Developer:
    [Available]Millennium Knights, Savage Suzerain, Rifts: The Tomorrow Legion Player's Guide [In Progress] Tyrnador: Fate of Ventar [In Progress]Rifts: Savage Foes of North America

Currently running:
    Savage Worlds - Savage Rifts: The Kingdom of Shade
    Savage Worlds - Savage Rifts: The Vampire Kingdoms

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Hey, I've been working on half-built archetypes (I'm leaving out the variable stuff that you would pick/roll and leaving a list of those details in the notes section). As you would need the TLPG to finish the characters would I be able to post the archetypes here when I am finished?
    Last edited by rathen45; April 19th, 2021 at 17:15. Reason: clarity

Probably would be better to start your own thread with the archetypes, as this thread is to be used to track issues with the TLPG. As far as the archetypes go, it depends on what they contain...if they are the official archetypes put out by PEG, you won't be able to share them at all, as those are copywrite material.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)
    FG Community Developer:
    [Available]Millennium Knights, Savage Suzerain, Rifts: The Tomorrow Legion Player's Guide [In Progress] Tyrnador: Fate of Ventar [In Progress]Rifts: Savage Foes of North America

Currently running:
    Savage Worlds - Savage Rifts: The Kingdom of Shade
    Savage Worlds - Savage Rifts: The Vampire Kingdoms

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Thread Information