STAR TREK 2d20
Page 14 of 40 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhragyn View Post
    I can find the power armors but can't seem to add them to the character sheet. I thought the original post was referring to the character sheet and not the reference manual.
    I'm not at my PC now, but are you dragging the Power Armour onto the Armour tab in Inventory?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I'm not at my PC now, but are you dragging the Power Armour onto the Armour tab in Inventory?
    Ok it works when drag and dropping from the power armor category in the equipment list from the reference manual when opened from modules. But not from the Iconic framework (glitterboy) info box.

Should I be drag and dropping everything from the reference manual for character creation?
    Last edited by Dhragyn; January 28th, 2022 at 17:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhragyn View Post
    Ok it works when drag and dropping from the power armor category in the equipment list from the reference manual when opened from modules. But not from the Iconic framework (glitterboy) info box.

Should I be drag and dropping everything from the reference manual for character creation?
    It should be working wherever you drag it from to be honest, but if its not, then do whatever works. I have to make a big update to the TLPG but for now its working and I am focusing on the Savage Foes of NA first and then the GMs Handbook. The new TLPG is almost ready but its going to require some fine tuning before I upload it, and a lot of things may be borked for characters created in the current version (links needing to be re-done etc.,) maybe.... but at the moment, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"...

How do people typically handle things like the Cyber Knight's Psy Sword and Psy Shield in FG? I'm kind of hacking it in by adding a custom attack on the player's character sheet for the Psy-Sword (several actually, to represent different ISP investments) and via a custom effect for the Psy-Shield granting the parry bonus. Is that a reasonable way to do it?

Custom attacks is a feature of Fantasy Grounds SWADE. That's the way to do it.

A thought for improving experience: This is a lot of work but for the purposes of better streamlining the character creation process, i believe there should be a separate iconic framework for each MARS type for the benefits of autofill automation

Quote Originally Posted by rathen45 View Post
    A thought for improving experience: This is a lot of work but for the purposes of better streamlining the character creation process, i believe there should be a separate iconic framework for each MARS type for the benefits of autofill automation
    I will add this to my to-do list for the updated version, for which I have no ETA yet (there is a slight bug - about 75 metres tall to me - which I need to work out for the main update to be pushed).

Thanks.

When I add the Cyber-Knight Medium EBA Armor (TW) to the sheet it doesn´t update toughness on the sheet. Is this intended?

Glitter Boy ability "Heroic Legacy" description is not up to date . There is no more Charisma in SWADE.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Glitter Boy ability "Heroic Legacy" description is not up to date . There is no more Charisma in SWADE.
    Rifts was made for an earlier version of Savage Worlds, and the PDF it was converted from has numerous references to Charisma. Fantasy Grounds converts the stat blocks to SWADE automatically if you are running SWADE or leaves them as is for SW Deluxe. But it doesn't re-write the source material. It's good, but not that good.

Thread Information