FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 40 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    I have the Rifts ruleset and it should be automatically using the table from the Tomorrow Legion Book which doesn't change much from default SWADE until you get into the 12+ strength. My character with 12+3 STR had a load limit of 500. The same strength in default SWADE is 160 lbs. When mine loaded it noted that it was using the Load Limit extension even though I don't have it loaded. If you want to change it from what it's using, that would be a house rule.

It shouldn't be much of an issue in Rifts. I used to mark a lot of my gear as not carried as I left it in the vehicle most times. When I played a Combat Cyborg, I could literally carry 500lbs so it wasn't much of an issue until I started using vehicular weapons
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by IceBear; April 3rd, 2021 at 19:47.

If it's a problem you can disable the Encumbrance penalties in Options and just use common sense as to whether or not someone can carry something We used the rules but most of use were superstrong and those that weren't were in a vehicle most of the time

Hey Icebear, I've worked out the issues...it was old modules that should not have been loading... I'm still trying to figure out how to create MDC simple body armor, or the Fiery Aura Burster power that creates an MDC armor around the character. Even the MDC body Armor of the Cyborg does not show as MDC. I tried creating a power armor version to have it MDC but then the weight does not apply. How did you workout this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by rgk13 View Post
    Hey Icebear, I've worked out the issues...it was old modules that should not have been loading... I'm still trying to figure out how to create MDC simple body armor, or the Fiery Aura Burster power that creates an MDC armor around the character. Even the MDC body Armor of the Cyborg does not show as MDC. I tried creating a power armor version to have it MDC but then the weight does not apply. How did you workout this problem?
    Sorry...I'll have to look at it later...we never used this ruleset...my GM did his own. Remember that MDC just means it's heavy armor in case that's how it's being shown

Also, in the SWADE version a lot of armor isn't MDC like it might have been in the Deluxe version (or in original Rifts)
    Last edited by IceBear; April 5th, 2021 at 21:15.

Ok, looks like another bug. So, most armor isn't MDC, but the Cyborg armor is. The problem is, MDC doesn't mean anything to the SWADE ruleset; it's a term they used in the Rifts book to help transition those coming from Palladium Rifts. In Savage Worlds, Heavy Armor = MDC. So, what the FG parser is looking for is [Heavy Armor] not MDC armor like is coded. Here's a screenshot showing how I changed the Light Cyborg armor and then how I did 10 points of damage to a 9 toughness target, but since it wasn't Heavy damage (Mega damage) it was ignored in the combat tracker (ie, Bob wasn't Shaken by the attack). Also notice the H next to the +2 armor value. That showed up as soon as I put in the [Heavy Armor] tag. That means that unless the attack doesn't Heavy (Mega) damage it can't Shake or Wound the target.

Edit: As a tip, if you ever forget that the damage should be heavy damage (mega damage) you can right click the damage in the combat tracker and switch it to Heavy (or make the armor non-Heavy) or other fun things
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by IceBear; April 5th, 2021 at 21:33.

Great! Thx I knew about the MDC being heavy Armor but what I did not know is that I needed to use the [Heavy Armor] mention in the item to make it HW. Would you happen to have a trick for the 3 round Burst ammo depletion? When I create a second weapon attack in the Combat tab for a particular weapon (Ex: 3RB or grenade Launcher). I dont know how to make FGU take 3 ammo and just one.

Quote Originally Posted by rgk13 View Post
    Great! Thx I knew about the MDC being heavy Armor but what I did not know is that I needed to use the [Heavy Armor] mention in the item to make it HW. Would you happen to have a trick for the 3 round Burst ammo depletion? When I create a second weapon attack in the Combat tab for a particular weapon (Ex: 3RB or grenade Launcher). I dont know how to make FGU take 3 ammo and just one.
    See TomtheBu's answer in this thread.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ee-Round-Burst

OK..looking at some if these issues, the heavy armor bug in the Light Espionage Plate I can't reproduce. Using only the stock Rifts Module active and the Rifts Extension added, I added Light Espionage Plate to a character and it instantly marked it as Heavy Armor, as it's coded that way in the Stats (it doesn't require [Heavy Armor] in the notes, as it has the heavyarmor property set as true in the attributes of the armor. Heavy Armor.PNG
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

I have replace "ALL" with "Head, Torso, Arms, Legs" in areas protected and will be uploading that shortly to fix any other errors.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    OK..looking at some if these issues, the heavy armor bug in the Light Espionage Plate I can't reproduce. Using only the stock Rifts Module active and the Rifts Extension added, I added Light Espionage Plate to a character and it instantly marked it as Heavy Armor, as it's coded that way in the Stats (it doesn't require [Heavy Armor] in the notes, as it has the heavyarmor property set as true in the attributes of the armor. Heavy Armor.PNG
    I only tested it with the light cyborg armor and didn't recall it being marked H until I manually edited it. I apologize if I missed the H.

I'll try again later

Edit: I remember now how I tested it. I applied normal damage to the character that exceeded his Toughness and it Shook him when it shouldn't
    Last edited by IceBear; April 11th, 2021 at 20:52.

Thread Information