STAR TREK 2d20

Ruleset Warning Console Message

Ever since working on my extension, I get the following warning in the console, when i load a character sheet and click the inventory tab.

"Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (static) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory_contents)"

Is this something that I need to address, as everything is working as it should be.

Thanks

Yeah, you should try to address warnings like this. There could be something that isn't obvious not being initialized. Or it could be something that isn't needed in your extensions and can be removed. Look for "static" within the "charsheet_inventory_contents" windowclass and see if it's required. I'm guessing it may be a XML static tag that isn't in the right place and FG thinks it's trying to create a control and is looking for a template of that name.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yeah, you should try to address warnings like this. There could be something that isn't obvious not being initialized. Or it could be something that isn't needed in your extensions and can be removed. Look for "static" within the "charsheet_inventory_contents" windowclass and see if it's required. I'm guessing it may be a XML static tag that isn't in the right place and FG thinks it's trying to create a control and is looking for a template of that name.
    Found it, thank you.

I had:
    <static textres="char_label_totalweight" />

in my extensions XML, but was never assigned a text resource as was not needed.

Thread Information