DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Theme graphic question.

I've been working on an extension that as part of it's functionality will change the background frame in the Combat Tracker, namely the 'ctentrybox_foe.png' graphic.
    When I use any of the standard themes everything fine, but if I use it with the 'D&D official theme' the graphics are all left shifted in the tracker.
    As this is an encrypted theme, I can't look at it to figure out what is different.
    Does anybody know what the graphic size & offset settings are for this graphic in that particular theme?

Cheers, Steve.

ctentrybox_foe is 87,16,14,17

ctentrybox_foe_active is 87,16,14,17
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks Superteddy.
    Are the graphic dimensions the same as the standard theme also(545*137), as when I change the bounds to what you've posted I still get the same graphical glitch with the D&D theme.

Cheers, Steve.

Here's a couple of pictures showing the difference I see between running the normal and the D&D official theme.

D&D.png Standard.png

Cheers, Steve.

Sorry Stv, took a day away from the computer. But to answer your question, it does looks like the width and height is different.

560x137 looks like the dimension for this theme.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Thanks again for the answer, I'll pump those numbers in and give it a whirl.
    I'll pop back here crying when It doesn't work :P

Cheers, Steve.

Right, I think I have this sorted now so here's my thinking, correct me if I'm totally on the wrong track
    The official D&D theme has a different border for the combat tracker, which takes up more real estate in the combat tracker window.
    To combat this, the theme has been made with different graphics for the highlighting frames within the combat tracker and these have a much larger transparent leading left hand side which is what is making my graphics look wrong, as I based my new ones on the original frames from the base FG theme.
    So if I make my new graphics have a longer transparent leading edge then they will work with the offical D&D theme.

If I am correct, it means I'll have to have 2 versions of the extension. One for 'standard' theme and one for the official D&D theme.

Hope I'm right

Cheers, Steve.

The D&D theme is different and has some transparency along the edges depending on the graphic. So your train of thought does hold water and may fix the issues with it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I'll check it out this week, and post here if I'm right or not :P

Cheers, Steve.

Time's been a bit tight this week, but had a quick experiment tonight.
    Changing the size of the transparent leading edge and using the bounds given seem to fix the issue.
    Thanks for the info Superteddy

Cheers, Steve.

Thread Information