FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Paleomythic

Paleomythic

I'm new to fantasy grounds. I've been thinking about running paleomythic, and trying to figure out how to best use fantasy grounds to do this. I think I can get by with the stock corerpg character sheet; while it would be nice to get fancy, players can just grab xd6 and roll them and we can mark up the sheets easy enough.

However, there's also an extensive crafting/survival system, with lists of goods needed to make tools and stuff, you need to eat a meal a day (and thus gathering food is important), rules for exposure and fire and so on.

I can see that I would spend a lot of time typing in items. But what I really want to do is build out some of the major lookup tables so players can lookup crafting without having to ask all the time, e.g.

flute - 1 - wood or bone - awl
    drum - 9 - wood, hide, and glue - brush and scraper
    (item - cost - ingrediants - tool(s))

I played with the tables in corerpg, but they look like they are for random lookup tables. The tables I'm building out need many columns, and the die roll is not usually needed.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

-Jeff

Blog Entries
    In a story entry you can use CTRL + 6 to build table. Then use CTRL + TAB to add another column and make something like this.

Table.jpg

Ahh, thanks. I see it now in the wiki at the bottom https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...php/The_Basics

Much appreciated.

I've been creating a simple ruleset for Paleomythic with Ruleset Wizard. Nothing fancy or sophisticated, but it does its job. Still WIP, but I hope I'll be able to share it quite soon. Here you got a pic of the character sheet.

Paleomythic ruleset.png

Thread Information