STAR TREK 2d20

Combat Tracker Can't Add PC in Savage Worlds

Hi,

We are playing FGU Savage Worlds. When my combat tracker is filled so much there is no empty space below PCs and NPCs I can no longer add a PC. Say someone joins the game late, and the Combat Tracker is already packed for battle... I try dragging the player in there and it simply won't take. My Combat Tracker gets especially packed after I have lots of characters in there with stacked effects associated with them. Anyone else run into this, or have a solution?

-Vaughn
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

This appears to happen in FGC as well as FGU; I'll report to the SavageWorlds ruleset dev. For now, hopefully you can collapse NPC groups and/or make the combat tracker taller to find a spot to drop.

Regards,
    JPG

EDIT: Moved to Savage Worlds forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    This appears to happen in FGC as well as FGU; I'll report to the SavageWorlds ruleset dev. For now, hopefully you can collapse NPC groups and/or make the combat tracker taller to find a spot to drop.

Regards,
    JPG

EDIT: Moved to Savage Worlds forum.
    Thanks. That is how I've been getting around it, but sometimes there are so many stacked and in FGU I cannot seem to shrink the guys by turning off the effects temporarily... It only becomes a problem with a bunch of Protection spells and such on PCs making the CT full.
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

Thread Information