Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    More flies... lets say they are for the lemonade this time :

In FG1 you could switch ID's quickly by Shift + Arrow-Keys ... not possible in 2.0. Is this by design or a bug?
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Okay, I had a feeling that was what the fix did.. removed the ability to assign the tokens to the static entries. *sniff* I actually thought that was really really cool, but I can see the reason for needing it to be non-editable Le sigh.

As for the personalities. I tried it in various ways, using lot's of different homemade tokens, grabbing them from various token bags as well as the root token "folder". I found that at first, it saved them when I did one personality. If I tried to assign the same token to two different personalities, it would then only save the token to one of them (which, in reality I would never assign the same token to two personalities, but I was testing for the static entries like, if I wanted to use the same Air Elemental token for all the Air Elementals.. whihc doesn't matter now since I can't assign tokens to them. *sniff*)

Then I assigned a different token to each personality, and it didn't save any of them after I exited and logged back in. Since then, I haven't gotten it to save a single token yet. I haven't tested with the Fantasy Grounds included Tokens, because I only use those in a pinch if I don't have a token for something pre-made. Usually I make a token for my personalities ahead of time, and would thus assign them.

Is this feature working for other people? That way I know whether I might just be messing it up or not.
    "Excellence can be attained if you Care more than others think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical, and Expect more than others think is possible." - Author Unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberoten
    More flies... lets say they are for the lemonade this time :

In FG1 you could switch ID's quickly by Shift + Arrow-Keys ... not possible in 2.0. Is this by design or a bug?
    This is due to the fact that the GM ids are handled in script, and there is no interface for handling hot keys in the script yet. This is on our short list of things to add after the dust settles.
    Tero Parvinen
    Fantasy Grounds Guru

Thread Information