DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone

Iron kingdoms seeking aide in fixing (paid)

Hello all. I’m looking for someone with the know how and ability to fix and maybe update a fan made ruleset. It has bugs and lacks automation and some basic features.

While we dont need full automation. Stopping some of the error windows alone would be awesome as well as being able to add abilities in a libarary.

If you might be willing to help out please let us know. Myself and a few of my players are willing to pay out some money to make this a reality.

Please PM me if interested

Thanks.

Hello,

I don't know if I can help, but I'd like to see an FGU version of the Iron Kingdom rule set. I'm willing to either try and help update an older rule set for FG, or through my money into the pot to convince someone else to do it.
    I love the system, and have been wanting to play it. It seems like game that would benefit heavily by being played on FGU. I'm new to FGU, so I'm willing to help develop automated rule sets, I just need more help in learning how to do that.

I've seen an Iron Kingdoms rule set for FG, is this the one that people are using and would be the ideal one to update? Or is there another? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Iron-Kingdoms

I'm willing to learn and spend the time or money to help bring Iron Kingdoms to FGU, however I need some help in getting started.

Regards.

Thread Information