DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

Please welcome Violet as our new D&D Adventurers League Organizer

Violet has vast experience with Fantasy Grounds and with running and playing in D&D Adventurers League games. She is going to be coordinating and organizing our efforts on this front and she has loads of ideas on how to do that. Please welcome here to the team and let us know if you would be interested in helping us grow this area. We would love to connect with DMs and players who are interested.

Great news!

Welcome Violet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well met Violet!
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to hitting the ground running.

One of my big goals is to try to get a re-occurring Adventurers League event going for Fantasy Grounds where people can come to play/experience this great software in a warm and welcoming community.

I'm looking for community members right now who are interested in joining the effort to get this off the ground and already have a starter list of individuals to connect with. If you are interested in helping and joining the effort as organizers or DMs or know other individuals who would be good to contact - please reach out!

I'm also open to listening to suggestions and other ideas people have to help DnD AL @ FG grow. Feel free to shoot me a private message and I can pass along my discord/other contact so we can chat

Blog Entries
    Congrats Viviolay
    Lets chat asap as we will be getting the next FG Con up and running very soon and AL really needs to be a part of that!

Nice! Congrats Violet.

Congratulations Violet.

Hey viviolay, congrats. Understand it's early days, but are you envisaging something like weekly/fortnightly/etc "flights" -- as in a calendar with set schedules that players can sign themselves up for?

Quote Originally Posted by OverCriticalHit View Post
    Hey viviolay, congrats. Understand it's early days, but are you envisaging something like weekly/fortnightly/etc "flights" -- as in a calendar with set schedules that players can sign themselves up for?
    Yes, one of the first things I’m trying to get off the ground is a monthly dndal gameday.

I would also like to support other FG communities in getting their own reoccurring events going and we can have it added to the FG dndAL warhorn as well!

I’m currently in DM recruitment phase if you are interested and/or know some individuals who you think would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by viviolay View Post
    I’m currently in DM recruitment phase if you are interested and/or know some individuals who you think would be good.
    Wish I had the chops for DMing something like this, but I'd prefer to dip my toe as a player. And I don't have any suggestions for the latter. Hence why I'm interested in seeing this get off the ground!

Thread Information