5E Character Create Playlist

Encounter Tables{XGTE) and Trinkets Table (PHB) issue?

Hi - first time posting so apologies for not posting in right place to log a 'bug'.

The encounter tables in XGTE and the trinkets table in PHB modules of FG Unity have the roll options down as 1d100 + 1d10 (while the PHB hardcopy just has it down as 1d100)
    Seems with the way its coded at moment, you won't get the first option on the tables as the lowest you'd get would be 2? Am I reading that right??

Cheers

BoomstickKeano!

Hi Boomstick welcome to FG.

FGU uses a different method for rolling a d100 than Classic so the files need to be updated. It is on the known issues list I'm sure.

Edit: In fact I've just worked out a way to get around it. I'll need to do more testing but I think this'll work. I'll need to update a bunch of modules though so it'll take time to get through them and update them all.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; August 10th, 2020 at 20:59.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zacchaeus, keep up the great work and appreciate the videos you post on YouTube. Hours of useful content.

Cheers

I uploaded new versions of the PHB and XGTE today which fix this issue. You should see them in next Tuesday’s update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

that's fast - Nice job! Look forward to checking them out.

Thread Information