5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    crleon still working it. He sent me a new, revamped build for classic and I was able to get the graphics incorporated...close to having something worth sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranzarok View Post
    crleon still working it. He sent me a new, revamped build for classic and I was able to get the graphics incorporated...close to having something worth sharing
    I have a MS stand alone ruleset I would be happy to share with you if you want to pick it apart and use any of it. I was going to publish but the company told me not to. I had included some tables and used the name so I would need to pull it out of it were going to put it on the forge.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    I have a MS stand alone ruleset I would be happy to share with you if you want to pick it apart and use any of it. I was going to publish but the company told me not to. I had included some tables and used the name so I would need to pull it out of it were going to put it on the forge.
    That might be great. crleonhard is the one doing all of the functionality stuff, I'll steer him to this post. Thanks

Looks great! I wonder if this ever came out or is still in the making.

Add me to the list of people interested
    I have recently gotten into DMing Mothership, and I'm using bayne7400's extension from the Forge, but I'm always looking to try new cool-looking alternatives.

im getting an error from Baynes ruleset mothership damage error.jpg

I kind listed it on the forge so the guys doing this thread could have access to it. There is no support thread because this is not something I am going to maintain since the publisher has Zero interest in getting their content on FG. My offer to the publisher was "I will do the work for nothing so we can get your content on the forge for you to sell. I will also maintain the code for free" . They turned me down.

I'm excited to use this when it's ready!

Yes, completely interested! The interest in Mothership is growing quickly. Thank you for your efforts on this!

Thread Information