DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

W.I.P. Mothership Extension

I've been working on this in my free time for about a week or so, just wanted to share what I have so far.

Character sheet is about 35% complete. The main page will have class and weapon list with damage rolls and anything else players think need to be there. The button icons next to stats and saves is currently working, rolling 1d100 and comparing to the appropriate number. The other tabs will be skills, background and equipment.

Plans are to automate most rolls using Morecore's rolls for Mothership, Ships, and some more graphic changes. I am curious if there might be any interest in it. How many MS players might there be on FG?

Last edited by Ranzarok; August 10th, 2020 at 04:00.

Definitely interested, I have bought the RPG and was looking to GM it, all the better if there is an FG ruleset/extension for it.

Why the slash is forward and not backward?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Why the slash is forward and not backward?
    I'll fix it.

Hi.
    Also interested in your work on this excellent game Ranzarok. Hope you are finding time to work on it still

Quote Originally Posted by mrrockitt View Post
    Hi.
    Also interested in your work on this excellent game Ranzarok. Hope you are finding time to work on it still
    Heya, I haven't had any time over the last 2 months to work on it but I still plan on doing more to it. I'll update here when I do. Thanks.

Thanks Ranzarok.
    No prob, life gets in the way often

Oh my god... I need to play Mothership on FG

I started working on this, then thought there had to be someone much more more talented working on this. Looking forward to trying the finished product!

Looking forward to seeing this as I have just started getting into the game

Thread Information