DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP 2-4 Players Wed or Thu 6PM EST USA Pathfinder 1e Living Varisian Campaign

FG License: FG Unity Ultimate
    Game System: Pathfinder 1e

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Wednesday or Thursday preferable, willing to work around other weekdays @ 6 PM
    If new game, planned start date: ASAP
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-5 hour sessions, Weekly
    Term: Looking for charismatic, open minded players to settle into a long term campaign spanning multiple timelines

Text or Voice: Both
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? If the right people stick around, that’s the goal.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1 dedicated player now, accepting 3-4 more
    Character starting level & equipment: If 4 or 5 players, level 1. If 3 or less, level 2
    Character restrictions: No third party content, that’s really the only rule
    Details of your scenario: Your character has somehow found their way to the ruin dotted wild lands of Varisia and now seeks to carve out a living, or their very survival. Starting in the year 4707, you can hear the cries of Sandpoint calling for a hero, but ultimately, the choice to answer the call, is yours.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=5289

Hello my name is jordan im 25
    I DM 5E every Saturday. i have been looking to join up with a games to just blow off some stress.
    i have not played a ton of pathfinder but i can learn fast.
    i do love playing rouge and rangers but im up for anything
    Last edited by jordan650; August 10th, 2020 at 02:48.

Sounds interesting, can play Monday to Wednesday.

Are you still looking for players? I've never played Pathfinder but I'm willing to learn. Very familiar with fantasy grounds for 5e

I'm interested. I'm also EST and available to play on either Wednesday or Thursday. I haven't gamed on FG in over a decade so I'll be a bit rusty, but I'm familiar with Pathfinder 1E.

If the group isn't full, I would be interested in this.... either wednesday or thursday is good for me... open to both days....

Quote Originally Posted by jordan650 View Post
    Hello my name is jordan im 25
    I DM 5E every Saturday. i have been looking to join up with a games to just blow off some stress.
    i have not played a ton of pathfinder but i can learn fast.
    i do love playing rouge and rangers but im up for anything
    You’re first up, there’s one more spot for Wednesday available! Message me with a way to contact you, specifically discord if you have it. Thanks for reaching out.

GrimmStories, Carpe 375, Demmero:

If the interest and dedication is there, I can possibly put together a Tuesday group, same start time @ 6 PM.

Thoughts?

Thread Information