STAR TREK 2d20

Formatting error w/Starfinder character sheets

There are some formatting errors with Starfinder's character sheets - at least on my PC.

Main tab doesn't stretch out properly when increasing the width. Class&Level and Race stretch out and over Theme and Companion boxes.

Skills tab is fine from what I can tell.

Abilities tab is fine from what I can tell.

Inventory tab is fine from what I can tell.

Notes tab is fine from what I can tell.

Actions tab is mostly fine, but there is some crowding at the top where it mentions M/R Single/Ful Full att Bonus's.

There's similar crowding at the top of the Armor tab in the Items list, where it mentions EAC, KAC, Max Dex Bonus, AC Penalty, Upgrade slots, etc. It isn't possible to resize those windows from the user's end, it doesn't look like - that might be an easy fix.

Weapons tab looks fine.

That's about all I can think of off the top of my head. If this is the wrong place please move my thread/tell me so I can delete/repost in the right place <3

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to Starfinder forum.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Known issue with how it is overlaying the field when you resize. Part of the reason I have asked for anyone to step up with a new charactersheet design in the hopes that it plays nice with resizing
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Known issue with how it is overlaying the field when you resize. Part of the reason I have asked for anyone to step up with a new charactersheet design in the hopes that it plays nice with resizing
    Is there a particular way I would make that, like software wise, or do I just draw it out on a piece of paper and submit it? I think most of it could be fixed with maybe some different font sizes or maybe just a slightly wider character sheet to start off with to grant it that extra room as its 'smallest' size.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorvai View Post
    Is there a particular way I would make that, like software wise, or do I just draw it out on a piece of paper and submit it? I think most of it could be fixed with maybe some different font sizes or maybe just a slightly wider character sheet to start off with to grant it that extra room as its 'smallest' size.

You'd have to learn how the software pieces together the forms via XML and build it that way
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thread Information