STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: RAGE Question

RAGE and UI Question

HI,

I tried to search for this question, but I could not find the answer or I missed it. As a Barbarian, how do I apply Rage to my character?

P.S. In my combat section of my character sheet, I have blank box next Defense Proficiencies. I assume it would be my weapon proficiencies. If so, I do I populate that box?

Thank you very much. This board has been very helpful to my new group of Fantasy Ground players.
    Last edited by Ulton; August 10th, 2020 at 15:00.

Weapon proficiencies aren't quite fully implemented yet; that box will work in the future but for now does not.

For Rage, in the actions tab of your character sheet you want to create a "spellcaster class" (even though you don't have spells) and name it something like "special abilities". Then you can create a spell that gives you the effect of Rage. I suggest finding the Drag and Drop Spells extension by ShadeRaven, it will give you prebuilt spells for things like Rage that you can just drag to your character sheet.

Weapon proficiency is applied in each individual weapon entry on the actions tab. Open the weapon details window and set the appropriate proficiency.

There is a text section at the bottom left of the Abilities tab to make notes about what weapon proficiency the PC has. This is informational only.

As MaxAstro mentions, the blank box is for future functionality.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I want to thank both of you for answering my questions. Great support on this forum. I appreciate the help. Have a great week!

Thread Information