STAR TREK 2d20

No occluders to interact in player mode

Hi Smitework-Team

Since I updated today there are no occluders shown on any map to interact as a GM. This is in the Creation Mod everthing works fine.
    Are their any changes that has been made to occluder functionality which I amn not aware off? As I work for quit a while with occluder creating it seems more like an update problem?
    Updater is 2020-25-06
    Launcher is 2020-08-13
    WIN 10 (x64 home)/FGC Ultimate & Basic license/FGU Ultimate license; Windows 10 x64 (home edition), DM (mostly) & Player of D&D, AD&D, PFRPG since 1992 (IRL with Fantasy Grounds VTT)

I'm not seeing this; I was working on occluders on a module before and after the update and I don't see any issues.

What ruleset? And I'm sure you've checked that any extensions aren't interfering?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not seeing this; I was working on occluders on a module before and after the update and I don't see any issues.

What ruleset? And I'm sure you've checked that any extensions aren't interfering?
    Hi Zach,

oh sorry... forget about what I wrote. Think my brain is a little bit too tired. After a quick retry everthing works fine now after enabling also the little EYE-button
    WIN 10 (x64 home)/FGC Ultimate & Basic license/FGU Ultimate license; Windows 10 x64 (home edition), DM (mostly) & Player of D&D, AD&D, PFRPG since 1992 (IRL with Fantasy Grounds VTT)

Lol
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information