DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pointers and a hopefully simple question

I played in a FG classic game today and one of the players was casting fireball so he put down a 20' radius circle and moved it to show where it would hit.
    When he drew the circle the area under it "highlighted".

Within FG Unity I tried to duplicate it as a DM but it doesn't "highlight"? I would like to be able to leave a "marked" area in play.
    Does Unity not have the highlight feature? Or do I need to have an option turned on somewhere that maybe the DM running the FG Classic version has?

I can also see in Unity how the color of the lines match the DMs colors, but just couldn't get it to fill the spot drawn.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Oz

Blog Entries
    MOD: Moved to FGU forum.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi

See here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ces-and-Issues

Especially:
    Features Not Implemented - Planned for After Initial Release

• Image pointer fill shading.
    • Image layer folders are not implemented yet.
    • Token locking is not implemented. While we want some sort of movement history or approval long term, we haven't decided what that will be yet.

Awesome. I hoped it was just a matter of my google-fu not finding it vs me not being able to figure something out. Thanks very much for the guidance/direction.

Thread Information