STAR TREK 2d20

Traits filter and Heritages

When I create an Ancestry or a Class the name is placed in the Traits Filter. If I create a Heritage in the Lookup Data it isn't, so you cant filter the feats on Heritage.

(for the time being Im just putting heritage entries names in Ancestries)
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Only heritages that change/add traits to the character have an effect on what feats can be selected. Most heritages (80 out of the current 88) don't have any impact on which feats can be selected. So having functionality to add all heritage names to the feat filter list wouldn't be wise.

With the product releases in the queue for Tuesday, the "Anc" ancestry filter button in the chargen tracker will use the character traits to filter the available feats (see below). Also, the 8 heritages mentioned will add traits to the character, via the automation detailed in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ental+Features For example, as part of a heritage feature, use the following automation text to add "Dhampir" to the character traits: dbtring:traits:+Dhampir

Here's an example of a Dwarf Dhampir ancestry feat filter (available from Tuesday):

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah cool thanks Trenloe
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information