STAR TREK 2d20

Tokens for Face to Face Game

Getting ready to start CoS and TokenTool has worked great for my VTT game. Is there a way that I can take the tokens I have made and print them out for my Face to Face game to use on the battle grid? Thanks all and just wanted to say that I love how this community helps, shares and gives advice.

Not from within Fantasy Grounds if that’s what you mean. Otherwise I’m sure you could do so from any paint tool that you could load the tokens into (and has a print option).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Was able to add tokens to CoS campaign and they snapped real well to grid size but when I added them to gimp they came out different sizes and resolution. Was hoping I could be directed to a link to help. I do better hands on then just being directed if you follow me. Thanks for the fast response. As long as there is DnD and Fantasy Grounds you will find me here.

I think I am missing what you are asking. From what you said you made tokens in tokentool and want to print those tokens out. If you have access to GIMP then you should be able to resize them in GIMP to whatever size you want.

But as I say I think I am missing what exactly you are wanting to do.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Not directly related to the question, but I found that printing onto 1" sticker sheets made life a lot easier. Plus whoever kills the monster gets to keep the sticker. People like that.

https://www.sheetlabels.com/labels/SL114

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I think I am missing what you are asking. From what you said you made tokens in tokentool and want to print those tokens out. If you have access to GIMP then you should be able to resize them in GIMP to whatever size you want.

But as I say I think I am missing what exactly you are wanting to do.

After a few refreshments I must have been caught up in the moment. It was definitely a question made for Gimp not this forum. Had Fantasy Grounds up and running and was in that mind set. Thanks for your time. Can't believe I did that.

Thread Information