DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

If Im ever available at a reasonable time for you. I am more than willing to spend some time to go over this with you. Also did you activate your Occult Adventures module? that may be why you dont see said information

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    If Im ever available at a reasonable time for you. I am more than willing to spend some time to go over this with you. Also did you activate your Occult Adventures module? that may be why you dont see said information
    I have activated it... that was the first thing I checked and why I thought it was a bug. FGU DOES add the "basic" (for lack of a better word) abilities as I lvl the class; IE: lvl 4 Kineticist gains "Infusions (2x)", but, as far as I can tell, you cannot use any of the Infusions in combat. Or add any Infusions/Wild Talents/etc to your sheet except by Manually typing them in there... Not the end of the world... But I still need to use them in combat.

There is no "Kineticist" Spell Class; it doesn't really work that way... but it makes sense to me that that is where the "infusions" would be found.

How would I add say Cloud Infusion to my PCs Combat Abilities.
    Cloud Infusion: You release your power in a diffuse cloud. You can center this 20-foot-radius spread anywhere within 120 feet of you. All creatures and objects within the cloud when you create it automatically take 1/4 the normal amount of damage from your blast with no saving throw. Any time a creature enters the cloud, it takes half the normal amount of damage from your blast, as do creatures that end their turns in the cloud. Your cloud obscures vision as obscuring mist. It lasts for a number of rounds equal to your Constitution modifier or until you use the cloud infusion again.

For examples sake. She is lvl 14 and is using Blizzard Blast (a Composite Blast). Her Kinetic Blast (should) do either 7d6+2 or 7d6+12 (depending if she is using Energy[Cold, Targets Touch AC] or Physical[Air, Targets AC] element. Her Composite Blast (combining two elements cold/air) is Blizzard Blast and does 14d6+19 (Half Cold, Half Piercing, Targets regular AC).

If she uses Blizzard with Cloud Infusion then it does (14d6+19)/4 Half Cold, Half Piercing Damage in a 20ft Radius (like a Fireball spell) and STAYS THERE for Round=CON MOD(in her case +5). Dealing Damage to anything caught inside with NO save and anything which enters or remains inside every turn for the duration.

How do I add that so she can use it in combat?

EDIT: I am off the rest of this week... so If it would be easier to do this in a "class room" type setting on Discord or something I am VERY open to learning how this works if you are available/willing. I am west coast USA time... but able to work with you if needed schedule wise.

EDIT AGAIN: I should clarify... I can add all the Blasts... I cant add the Infusion. Any Infusion really... But I figure this one should get me all the knowledge I need to get the class working in combat.
    Last edited by Taran Eilonwy; February 11th, 2022 at 07:21.

For Reference (assuming you dont have Occult Adventures)... Here are some relevant Screen Shots.
    They show data which (I felt) should be available to the PC but (as far as I can tell) is not in any way in FGU.
    Attachment 51431Attachment 51432Attachment 51433Attachment 51434
    It "shows" these things on my character sheet... but there is no (known) way to use them in combat.

Further Question: I am working on the wizard now... and I realize I cannot find how to use meta-magic on spells (this would also apply, sorta, to Kinetic Blast). I don't see a toggle or ability to do anything other than Crit or Half damage. No max damage or 1.5x damage, etc.

Sent you a message

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    Hi there! I was searching some info on this same regard because I'm going to start playing a kineticist on a long campaing in about 2-3 months and wanted to provide my DM with some help on how to build the class and features...have you been able to make a basic module for the class? or do you know of anyone who did this previously or anywhere to find it? (I don't mind to pay for the module) I know a bit of coding spell effects and such but not enough to build a proper module and give it to my DM to help because this class is heavy with features and I don't want to be a slog to my team mates... any help is appreciated!

Thanks guys.

As i now also have a kineticist in my campaign ill make a basic module going over the stuff and doing the things... alot of this tho is going to be like multi targetting etc. and my stuff currently uses Kel's extension and bmos hp extension to work, for warning. also I can take time to walk you and your gm thru the stuff if needed.
    Last edited by Phixation; April 4th, 2022 at 13:26.

Would be amazing if you chould share that once you're done! We are going to play our campaing in FGU, could you point me to those extensions if you don't mind? I don't know those and probably my DM doesn't too

Ill get to work on it when i wake up later today. As for the extensions, go to the top of the page and look under the store section for the forge. then look up by extensions only and 3.5/Pathfinder stuff. Kelrugem and Bmos are the authors. tho now thinking on it i probably should get my XP one posted to the forge as well

The 2 I use for Kineticist
    1)Live Hitpoints
    2)Extended automation
    Last edited by Phixation; April 4th, 2022 at 13:27.

Thank you very much for the fast replies! I'll let my DM know about those extensions, they seem pretty useful!

Thread Information