5E Character Create Playlist

Looking for Players interested in DnD 5e and Pathfinder 2e!

FG License: I have FGClassic Standard, so you'll have to have a paid FGClassic license.
    Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, Pathfinder 2nd edition

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7)
    Day of week and time: With everything going on right now, my current schedule is a bit wacky. I am hoping to play all sessions sometime between ~3pm and ~8pm MST. It would be great if you could be flexible in the days you are available to play every week. I would like to try aiming for a specific day as we get settled, but life happens so we may need flexibility. Obviously this will be determined by the group as a whole.
    If new game, planned start date: Will be determined with group.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Aiming for once a week, 2-4 hour sessions depending on what's going on that week.
    Term: Let's see where it goes! We'll start with a short adventure that will likely last 4-8 sessions depending on the party's choices. (Lost Mines of Phandelver or Fall of Plaguestone, depending on what we want to do as a group!) Hoping to find a long term group to try multiple adventures and systems with over time.

Text or Voice:
    Voice software used: Discord for all group communications, Voice during game sessions.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Nope!

Roleplay & Combat mix: We'll try and aim for a good 50/50 mix.
    Number of Players in game & needed:I have one player, i am looking for 3-4 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, will depend largely on the system.
    Character restrictions: Mainly published materials but I am definitely open to looking at 3rd party and homebrew! I am not inherently opposed to Evil adventurers, but you've got to have a good reason and good motivations to play one, and it still has to fit with the party.

Details: I am a new-ish DM with decent 5e experience, but no PF2e experience, so we will likely start with 5e (Lost Mines of Phandelver). This will also give us a good chance to ensure we mesh as a group. I am looking for a group to play both DnD 5e and Pathfinder 2e with over time. You don't have to have any experience, as long as you're willing to do your share of learning! Experienced players are more than welcome as well, just please understand we may have to have some patience with potential newer players. I am looking for people who mainly want to progress through a story and have fun, I would like the game to be fairly serious, but also lighthearted and enjoyable. People who believe the party should be TPK'ed for making a mistake might not have fun at our table. Rules lawyers are welcome, but the DM has the final say on all matters (with party discussion, of course.) Slightly more mature themes might be present (swearing, severe injuries, etc) , but nothing too insanely graphic or any obvious taboo(I won't list any, but I'm sure you know what they are). Thanks for reading and please DM me if you are interested!
    Last edited by TheRealHighKing; August 6th, 2020 at 02:45. Reason: Day of the week and time
    Systems I Play:
    Pathfinder 2e
    Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition
    A Song of Ice and Fire RPG
    Star Wars FFG
    Genesys
    Numenera
    Pathfinder 1e

Hey buddy! I'm down for 5e for sure! I have standing games on Tues. and Fri, but am open to almost any other times. I have a ranger/cleric build I've been kicking around. It would be high damage, not really support or I have a "tank" build I've been wanting to try with the new Piercer feat. Hope things are going well for you!

Hi interested in joining. Very flexible in the same time zone as yourself

I have a lot of 1st and some 5th experience. Any system is fine. Partial to dwarves or handlings. Pure cleric or multi based on parties needs.

I am in Athens, GA (eastern time), but any day or time slot is good for me.

Interested. I've been a DM for many years and want to get on the other side of the table. Prefer to participate every 2 weeks. If you're playing weekly I could be that "NPC" that shows up occasionally to help out the party regulars. Eastern time slot after 5pm weekdays works for me. PM to discuss more.

also interested depending on the day(s) played.

Got back into D&D a year back, been playing on FG for 6 months
    There is a line drawn between the darkness and the light, the question is; Where do you stand, in the Darkness, in the Light or on the Line?
    Yes there are three choices not just two.
    LeJohn #1574

I am interested. Live in CST so not a big difference in time very comfortable and familiar with high fantasy grounds and 5e been DMing on it for almost two years now. Love getting into character and looking for story.

I would like to learn and play pathfinder 2, but i am also down with D&D 5E. I am EST and am free most nights and weekends.

I'm interested in a 5e game. I'm forever DM with my friends and would like to be a PC... I'm good on the rules and how FG works, can also help newer people.

I am interested in either 5e or pathfinder 2e. I find 5e better, pathfinder is more complicated (which I am ok with) but I don't feel it adds more balance/features to 5e. I have been playing D&D for close to 35 years, can play any class, so tend to pick last to round up whatever the party needs.

Thread Information