DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Pathfinder Second Edition - Lost Omens Gods & Magic

Is now available in the store: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9303FG

Oodles and oodles of deities for you to lost yourself in!
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 4th, 2020 at 22:54.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

We're not worthy, we're not worthy. But I'll still buy it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StevenP View Post
    We're not worthy, we're not worthy. But I'll still buy it!!!
    Hahaha! Thanks very much... :-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Instant buy, for me, but I was very confused by the typo in your first post. :P (not/now)

You mean you didn't have to sacrifice a virgin, Max? It wasn't available in the store without one.

I spent all day running away from zealots trying to toss me into a volcano, myself.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Instant buy, for me, but I was very confused by the typo in your first post. :P (not/now)
    Hahaha! Thanks for the buy, even though it wasn’t available! ;-)

Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just looking in the wrong place but I can't find the "Core Deities" in the deities section. It starts with "Other Deities".

Quote Originally Posted by malvok View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just looking in the wrong place but I can't find the "Core Deities" in the deities section. It starts with "Other Deities".
    Are you referring to the lookup data "Deities" list? If so, you'll need to open the Core Rules module as well - because that is where the basic data for the Core deities is found.

The data for the core deities in Gods & Magic is expanded information, so is not in the standard Deities table. You can get to it in the reference manual, or I've added a link in the Core Rules deity record. See the example below:

1. Is the link to the deity on the PC sheet - currently this needs to be added manually by dragging a deity record to the PC sheet.
    2. Is the Core Rules deity record, with a link to the expanded data in Gods & Magic.
    3. The expanded data in Gods & Magic.

Attached Images Attached Images

Ahh, thanks. I was looking in just the Gods & Magic section of the library under the Deities link. I found them as you mentioned in the Lookup Data Deities section. Here's a screenshot of what I mean with the Lookup Data link on the left and the Gods & Magic Deities link on the right.

deities.png
    Last edited by malvok; August 5th, 2020 at 09:30.

Quote Originally Posted by malvok View Post
    Ahh, thanks. I was looking in just the Gods & Magic section of the library under the Deities link.
    Yep, that's how library links work - accessing from a product in the library only shows the data from that product. The Core Deities listing isn't in Gods & Magic, it's in the Core Rules - the Deities library link in Core Rules has just the Core deities.

Thread Information