DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Here it is another video showing the bug, it only happens when the client drops the card to the chat.

https://youtu.be/QaEJFzKpAxI

Last edited by lozanoje; August 11th, 2020 at 11:40.

It looks like there is an image management problem when is a player who drags the card on chat. The issue is easy to reproduce so dev team could find a fix hopefully.
    Nébula Rol

So you dare to cross the Veil… Oh, adventurer! Do you think there won’t be consequences, perhaps?

Sakrynia: The Land of Tears

I have prepared sample deck that has both extension and the module. Thanks to them I was able to reproduce the issue and know the issue. However I will need further time to plan solution for it.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    I have prepared sample deck that has both extension and the module. Thanks to them I was able to reproduce the issue and know the issue. However I will need further time to plan solution for it.
    Thanks so much, Ikael. I'll be waiting for the fix patiently.
    Nébula Rol

So you dare to cross the Veil… Oh, adventurer! Do you think there won’t be consequences, perhaps?

Here is sample custom Adventure Deck (extension + module) that introduces two new cards and borrow two cards from SWADE deck. There is a bug in the Adventure Deck product that will mess the deck on client side if you shuffle the deck as GM. This bug is fixed and will be available next tuesday.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Awesome! Thanks so much! Superb! I have no words. ¡Eres un crack! (You are the man!)
    Nébula Rol

Here is sample custom Adventure Deck (extension + module) that introduces two new cards and borrow two cards from SWADE deck. There is a bug in the Adventure Deck product that will mess the deck on client side if you shuffle the deck as GM. This bug is fixed and will be available next tuesday.
    Great, thank you, I've been dealing with this issue since i reported it for the first time back in February, glad to see it's been finally fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by lozanoje View Post
    Great, thank you, I've been dealing with this issue since i reported it for the first time back in February, glad to see it's been finally fixed.
    Sorry that you had to wait that long. I have not noticed your February report. I was pin pointed to this topic by Smiteworks this week. Too much noise all around the internets it seems.

Sorry that you had to wait that long. I have not noticed your February report. I was pin pointed to this topic by Smiteworks this week. Too much noise all around the internets it seems.
    No problem, we all know you are all pretty busy and you have no time to read through all stuff in the forum.

I honestly thought it was a problem of the module creation, not the Adventure Deck system itself, that's why I disnt insist on it, but now that another user reported the same issue, I realized that maybe it was not only me.

I updated the actual original module to add my new cards. I was not sure how to do it in a second module. My fear was if an update comes out i would loose my deck
    Looks like now one is coming. So I guess my extra cards will be gone. But......no big loss I guess cause we plaid the final session we wanted to do in that setting that the extra cards came from.

Thread Information