STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I would love to see a custom Deck creator tool made. Though I was able to do this it took me 3 days using all the time i had after work before going to bed to add all the cards I added. I made a new exstention and added to the moduale. This included cutting the images from the PDF I got a d making the 3 sizes needed. Then making all the new code for the new cards.

Quote Originally Posted by deepdivered View Post
    I would love to see a custom Deck creator tool made. Though I was able to do this it took me 3 days using all the time i had after work before going to bed to add all the cards I added. I made a new exstention and added to the moduale. This included cutting the images from the PDF I got a d making the 3 sizes needed. Then making all the new code for the new cards.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...izer-for-SWADE
    Last edited by lozanoje; August 14th, 2020 at 06:48.

Wow, a lot of activity on this - while we're on the topic of Deck customization, is there a way to change the images for the playing card deck? I'd like to make these into Minor Arcana cards (a la the tarot idea I had back on page 1) and possibly add the Page of each suit into the mix. That way I could do an adventure deck of Major Arcana, and then use the minor for card draws, initiative and the like. It's mostly a themeing thing, but it would be a super cool touch to the campaign I'm planning.

Cheers, and thanks for all the help on this thread so far, everyone!

- Toko.

Yes, the Action deck can be have new images swapped in but as a warning, the image size is 45x45 pixels gif.

You can find extensions here
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nsions-Updated

I included a file with instructions on what you need to change around. As a warning some people didnt like the fact that the SWADE Action I deck I made didnt have Suit and Value on the facecards. Didnt think it too important since in combat tracker its all automated. Only issue you may run into is that I dont think the tarot is 54 cards
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    Yes, the Action deck can be have new images swapped in but as a warning, the image size is 45x45 pixels gif.

You can find extensions here
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nsions-Updated

I included a file with instructions on what you need to change around. As a warning some people didnt like the fact that the SWADE Action I deck I made didnt have Suit and Value on the facecards. Didnt think it too important since in combat tracker its all automated. Only issue you may run into is that I dont think the tarot is 54 cards
    Ah! Amazing! Thanks! Yeah, as you pointed out, I'd need to mess around with the base number of cards in the action deck here, since the minor arcana is 56 cards, and there'd only ever be one Joker in the deck - which I think is actually an option in the menu, so that would be OK. The standard setup would work, but I'd have to omit the Page/Princess. Would there be a way to code them back in?

Thanks for linking these extensions!

- Toko.

Sorry beyond what I was able to figure out. All the extension does is allow you to swap images for Action deck. Changing card numbers and order seemed like it would require a significant amount of work. Would suggest looking up the MoreCore? Basic Playing cards extension
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Hi Ikael,

Thanks for deploy the fix for Custom Adventure Deck issue... Unfortunately it is not working perfectly in Unity. Now you can see a card dragged but it happens something weird regarding the size.

Here you can see the GM side. All is ok. You get the full size for cards dragged by the GM or a player. Perfect behavior on the GM side.

GM side.jpg

Problems arise when you try the same from the Player side. You can't get the right full size. First card was dragged by the GM, the second one by the Player.

Player side.jpg

I hope you can fix that in order to get the best FG playable experience. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nébula Rol

So you dare to cross the Veil… Oh, adventurer! Do you think there won’t be consequences, perhaps?

Sakrynia: The Land of Tears

Quote Originally Posted by g0ntzal View Post
    I hope you can fix that in order to get the best FG playable experience. Thanks in advance.
    I've test with my custom deck and it works perfectly under Unity, check with a new empty campaign, I've experienced problems with the updated version using custom decks in old campaigns.

I am still testing

Quote Originally Posted by lozanoje View Post
    I've test with my custom deck and it works perfectly under Unity, check with a new empty campaign, I've experienced problems with the updated version using custom decks in old campaigns.

I am still testing
    Thanks, @lozanoje. A new campaign from scratch and still the same... I'm running Fantasy Grounds Unity on MacOS... Just in case this information is relevant...
    Nébula Rol

So you dare to cross the Veil… Oh, adventurer! Do you think there won’t be consequences, perhaps?

Sakrynia: The Land of Tears

How do you may your card images?

Thread Information