DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Not sure what you mean, but if you are talking about the chat then you can find that in the chatlog.html file inside any campaign folder.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

as a DM when i roll just for the sake of a roll. i get it correct. but when i use a player sheet for a skill check or attack roll i get this. Screenshot_24.png

as a DM when i roll just for the sake of a roll. i get it correct. but when i use a player sheet for a skill check or attack roll i get this. Screenshot_24.png

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsCouldGetDicey View Post
    Are you using any extensions? It's showing that you are rolling 2d20 whereas it should only show you are rolling one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Are you using any extensions? It's showing that you are rolling 2d20 whereas it should only show you are rolling one.
    im still testing but i think it had to do with an old version of the battle stats extension. because when i enabled that it was doing the 2d20s. i updated it and now its displaying correctly. ive been going through my many extensions and adding them on one by one to troubleshoot. im still going to test the rest of them

Thread Information