DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFG Traveller (Preferably Newer Version)

Hello I am looking for a Traveller group I can join. I have not played Traveller but the rule system seems super interesting to me especially the part about not leveling up. I am willing to buy the modules and do some research so I don’t ask a billion questions, but from the hours of reviews I have seen, it looks amazing. I have discord and teamspeak so whatever works best for the group. I am looking for a long-term group, I have a D&D 5e group I have been playing with for about 2 years now. I *had* a SWADE group but COVID made that group not able to play since Feb. Not sure really what details you would like to know. I have both Unity and FG Classic Ultimate editions so no need to worry if you just have STD license of either.

Hi, I am thinking about starting a Mongoose Traveller 2e campaign. I've owned the core rulebook for some time now, and once tried to start a campaign on Roll20 but it never got off the ground. I can't give you any details on start date because I would need to find other players, but I am on the East coast and I usually play on a weeknight starting around 6 or 7PM.

Weeknight for how long? And Tuesday is my D&D so I hope that works out.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottUlmer View Post
    Weeknight for how long? And Tuesday is my D&D so I hope that works out.
    My games sessions usually go no more than 3 hours. I sent a friend request to you. I am only in the earliest stages of planning a Traveller campaign, but I will let know when I get farther along...

Awesome thank you very much!

Hi. I am also interested in playing a Traveller campaign, if any space still available. I'm familiar with FG, and have just played a Traveller one-shot, during Gen-Con, and love the system. Super flexible schedule. Thanks.
    Last edited by Mountain Lord; August 2nd, 2020 at 19:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Lord View Post
    Hi. I am also interested in playing a Traveller campaign, if any space still available. I'm familiar with FG, and have just played a Traveller one-shot, during Gen-Con, and love the system. Super flexible schedule. Thanks.
    Hi, I sent you a friend request. I will let you know when I get farther along into planning the campaign...

Cool. Thanks! Also, in case anyone is wondering about the state of affairs. I played Traveller on FG Unity, last night, and it seemed pretty polished.
    Last edited by Mountain Lord; August 2nd, 2020 at 22:57.

Thread Information