DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by groovetrain View Post
    Reading through the library, found some odd behavior.

Under the "Classes" entry, there's one that says "Classs." When clicked, it opens a blank window, along with the console showing an error. Attached screenshot of relevant stuff.
    Thanks for reporting. This was previously reported earlier in this thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sss#post531700

It took a while to find where the extra entry was being created in the SmiteWorks parsing tools. It's been recently fixed in the last Core Rules update and will be fixed in the next APG update.

In the meantime, use the "Classes" entry as normal.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for reporting. This was previously reported earlier in this thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sss#post531700

It took a while to find where the extra entry was being created in the SmiteWorks parsing tools. It's been recently fixed in the last Core Rules update and will be fixed in the next APG update.

In the meantime, use the "Classes" entry as normal.
    I parsed through the thread to see if it was reported already but missed that one i guess, whoops. Thanks

I found that the 'Hold-Scarred Orc' heritage does not currently apply the correct starting hit die. Should be d12 not d10.

The character tracker does not state the automation is applied, but could be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyNugget View Post
    I found that the 'Hold-Scarred Orc' heritage does not currently apply the correct starting hit die. Should be d12 not d10.
    This will come in a future update. Please only report actually broken things in this thread. Stuff not currently done would be a big list!

And, not being pedantic, but... dice aren't used for HP in PF2!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Any update on evil champions?

Quote Originally Posted by thedukk View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums!

Thanks for the reminder. I'll provide an update in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by thedukk View Post
    As a follow up - as mentioned earlier in this thread, the data is there and you can handle it manually.

"Evil Champion" is not a new class - it's a cause class feature of champions. The new class feats are all in the APG DLC - and you can create an evil champion with the following steps:

1. Select the Champion class at step 3 of the character generation process - but don't select a champion cause.
    2. Go to the PC abilities tab and edit the class ability "Champion's cause" - changing The Tenets of Good text to the Tenets of Evil text from the APG - this is found in FG in the Reference Manual under Core Rulebook Classes -> Champion -> Evil Champions.
    3. Manually add a class ability for the Evil Cause selected. Manually add the relevant devotion spell to the Focus Spells section on the Actions tab (already created).
    4. Manually add the relevant champion's reaction.
    5. Continue as normal - the new class feats are available to add to your PC.
    6. When leveling up the following class abilities have some manual changes: 3rd level - Divine Ally, 9th level - Divine Smite, 11th level - Exalt.

The reason why it hasn't been fully implemented is that the changes need additional code in the ruleset and that hasn't been coded yet.

Thread necro, but the official errata for the 2nd printing is now up https://paizo.com/pathfinder/faq

Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    Thread necro, but the official errata for the 2nd printing is now up https://paizo.com/pathfinder/faq
    It's in the dev queue...

Shouldn't the subcategory (<subtype>) of Fearsome Rune to be "Weapon Property" instead of "Rune"?

Sorry for all nitpicking with categories, trying to parse the runes is being a big can of worms for me.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Thread Information