FG Forge
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by qunitvineu View Post
    I would love to hear you explain this further! I'm looking to learn more about all this and improve my FGU experience anywhere I can
    What you can do is make a copy of the .mod file (just in case) right-click on the new .mod file and replace .mod with .zip to turn it into a zip file. from there you extract it and there should be an xml file with all the data within it (db.xml). what I did was go in and saw that all the data (like health) had a space in front of it and that was messing up fantasy grounds. I believe what i did was replace "type="number"> " with "type="number">" (removing the space). Just do a big replace all and everything should work out fine. I think I also did the same for "type="string"> " just to be safe. When you are done editing, just save it, zip it back up, and rename the .zip to .mod. This should give you your edited .mod folder. Good luck! make srue to take the original mod you copied out of the modules folder if you have it in there already so you don't get confused. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Braincain007 View Post
    What you can do is make a copy of the .mod file (just in case) right-click on the new .mod file and replace .mod with .zip to turn it into a zip file. from there you extract it and there should be an xml file with all the data within it (db.xml). what I did was go in and saw that all the data (like health) had a space in front of it and that was messing up fantasy grounds. I believe what i did was replace "type="number"> " with "type="number">" (removing the space). Just do a big replace all and everything should work out fine. I think I also did the same for "type="string"> " just to be safe. When you are done editing, just save it, zip it back up, and rename the .zip to .mod. This should give you your edited .mod folder. Good luck! make srue to take the original mod you copied out of the modules folder if you have it in there already so you don't get confused. Good luck!
    My problem is different, the feats appears, but the description is empty

Code:
    <id-00934>
    			<description type="formattedtext">
    				<p></p>
    			</description>
    			<flavor type="string">Dragonmark</flavor>
    			<linkedpowers>
    			</linkedpowers>
    			<locked type="number">1</locked>
    			<name type="string">Aberrant Mark of Contagion</name>
    			<shortdescription type="string">Heroic Tier\nBenefit: Whenever you hit an enemy with a daily attack power, that enemy takes a -2 penalty to saving throws against ongoing damage until the end of the encounter.\nPublished in Eberron Player's Guide, page(s) 86.</shortdescription>
    		</id-00934>
    Any advice? Thank you in advance

Thread Information