DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Question WEAK function and automation fields

Hi all

I had a question regarding a thing I'm trying to do.
    So I'm trying to make it so that when a player is going for a monster's weakspot (think Greece mythology) a thing happens.
    One of the things I wanted to do was have it get more damage.
    So what I did was go into the automation field and went at it.
    First i thought WEAK: X all but the wiki expresses that it is not possible so I tried weak: X physical and weak: X magic. Unfortunately that doesn't do the trick either.
    So now I went the reverse route and had the monster buff the player (which results in the same effect). The drawback of this method is that the monster needs to first select the player character and then select the buttons as it is not possible (yet?) to drag the effect from the text to the player.

So after this introduction I have 2 questions:
    1) did I overlook something with the WEAK function or is it really only able to work in conjunction with specific damage types
    2) does anyone know if there are plans to have the automation field drag and dropable? I just personally really like to drop things on tokens and CT.

Thanks for your time all!

PS in case Trenloe views this: I reeeaaaaallllyyyyy like the automation fields in the bestiary I hope the remainder of the monsters will also receive the automation and in the mean time I'm filling it out myself.

The Wiki entry for Weak mentions that it's weakness to a specific damage type and that 'damage type of "all" is not supported'. So you're not overlooking anything.

At some point I will look into making the automation drag/dropable. Once the code gets a little stable after more testing in the wild.

Glad you like the automation. ShadeRaven is slowly making his was through the creatures from the bestiary... It'll be a never ending task!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information