DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Secondary Functional sheet on FG 5E Campaing

I'm running a home brew version of the Birthright setting for 5E D&D to my players.

It would be awesome to have Domian sheets, Organizations sheets and even castles/cities sheets in a functional way inside that game.

Could you please recommend extesions that could do this safely? Of course i know i'll have to edit the details and stuff, but i'm pretty sure someone already had this same problem before me. Maybe you guys know a valid/rational solution?

And no, that wouldn't be hava a PC Sheet to record organization values, that simply doesn't work. I just wanted an editable alternative sheet, just like we have in the FG core rules, but working at the same time while i'm into a D&D table.

Could you also recommend other modules that could be helpful? Many thanks!

Blog Entries
    Welcome dracosm

Player Agency doesnt know anything about Domains but it has several data types that might be useful to you. It allows players to append data and the GM can share or keep hidden much additional data.

What damned also meant to do was link the extension for you https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ency-Extension
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks! I'll give it a try, looks awesome

Just to confim, there is no way to turn on that Simplified version of editable charater sheet we all have in the core basic AT the same time you're running D&D 5E somehow, right?

About the extension, looks great, thanks for helping again

The answers were quite nice and you really helped me. First of all, thanks.

I would still ask: There are developers who could scrip this for me? With your experience how much would that cost or how hard that would be?

The request would be like this:

To make the core rpg sheet (or other created one with the same functions) avaliable inside a 5E D&D table and possibly shared among the players, adding dice rolls for it.

I'm sorry if the question looks silly (or too hard to script), i just don't know anything about how you guys do those things.

Last i would ask: In the case its not too hard to be done, where could i look for someone who could develop this for me for a reasonable price?

Thanks once more for your kind answers.

Blog Entries
    Hi dracosm

Most record types are only editable by the GM.
    The exceptions are - the players owned character sheets and the players owned notes.
    Everything else is not editable by players.
    Editable also includes the ability to share the record with others.

Even my player Agency extension doesnt strictly edit the records - it appends data to them and that is still done by some coding jiggery.

This means that even if you did have another style of character sheet available it would be usable by only its owner.

Secondly - why the CoreRPG character sheet? What is on that sheet that you want access to?

Perhaps if you can outline more about what you really want to achieve we might be able to guide you better?

Thanks for the explanation!

Maybe the GM could edit that sheet while the players can only access it? That would work for me.

In fact its the possibility to configure an aditional sheet (like a kingdom sheet for example, or an usable aditional players guild sheet) - with clear stats, organized and customizable sections would solve the problem. I could add those sections and stats to that sheet and share, even if i'm the only editing it as a GM.

The player agency extension does just that, but its descriptive, not mechanically organized like an editable sheet could be, with the spaces for statistics - and the story of that faction.

Let me give you an example: Castle X could have 15 for a defense score, 12 for grains and food, 17 for magical defenses, etc. In other section we have the description for X archers, Y heavy infantry - and thats visible in clear organized scores, while we still have the descreptive historical details. More or less, its just a sharable editable sheet who could organize scores and all those details (its ok if only the GM does that for the group).

The Core RPG character sheet was the example i gave because i imagined it could just be used without all the working of doing the sheet scripts from the very beggining. But any other solution would do just fine.

Each player with his own sheet and a shareable editable general sheet that could organize scores would do the trick, i think.

That would be so great!

Thanks a lot

Thread Information