DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: Choose your option (you may change this as often as you like)

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • AUTOMATION: I would love to see more automation

86 95.56%
  • SANDBOX: I prefer a sandbox (e.g. manual)

2 2.22%
  • AMBIGUITY: I don't care

2 2.22%
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Adding on to the level pull down. When searching items if it would include templates? I am constantly reminding players they need to look in templets to find things when they search. I know the forge is to create a combination items from templates but players get kind of lost. (by the way not sure if it adds all the cost when I forge will check)

Grenades, although I understand why it hasn't (with the work-around being a custom "caster type"/spell).

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    For those that have voted FOR automation, if you have specific automation pain points, be sure to reply and list them out. That will help me prioritize them.

• Fix the Biohacker free skills - fixed in v 2.1.3
    • Evolivolution's shopping list of fixes
    • Automating class abilities, items, etc. onto the action tab - Under Consideration
    • Automating spells on the spell tab - Under Consideration
    • Character validation during creation - Planned
    • Automate Weapon specialization - Under Consideration
    • On ability score point buy, provide update on what is spent/left - Under Consideration
    • SFS Character Validation - Under Consideration
    • Crit Deck automation - Under Consideration
    Ability points buy or rolling for ability points is not working on Starfield Unity Character Sheet.

Would also like more automation involved with character creation.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    For those that have voted FOR automation, if you have specific automation pain points, be sure to reply and list them out. That will help me prioritize them.

• Fix the Biohacker free skills - fixed in v 2.1.3
    • Evolivolution's shopping list of fixes
    • Automating class abilities, items, etc. onto the action tab - Under Consideration
    • Automating spells on the spell tab - Under Consideration
    • Character validation during creation - Planned
    • Automate Weapon specialization - Under Consideration
    • On ability score point buy, provide update on what is spent/left - Under Consideration
    • SFS Character Validation - Under Consideration
    • Crit Deck automation - Under Consideration
    Things related to skill points:
    • Theme applies ability points but not skill points
    • Unable to see what adds up to the Total column

It would be nice to see where circumstantial bonuses and penalties are coming from as well.
    Like the Insight bonus to Engineering/Computers for Bypass on Mechanic.

• Effects table applying the effect.

I would like to see the ability to give NPC control to PC's without having to turn on Party View and Movement. Why bother having individual line of sight when any PC can , at any time, just click on another players token to see. This is a short term fix for things like polymorph and shape change. Long term I would like to actually see the correct functionality for those abilities. Such as replacing the PC token with the Creature's on the map and Combat Tracker and automatically replacing the stats on the character sheet or at least opening the creature stats.

Can we get a setting to make all tokens added to a combat map mask sensitive by default? this way I can add more monsters mid-combat if it's too easy for the PCs without them instantly knowing that's what I am up too.

Quote Originally Posted by MeepTheChangeling View Post
    Can we get a setting to make all tokens added to a combat map mask sensitive by default? this way I can add more monsters mid-combat if it's too easy for the PCs without them instantly knowing that's what I am up too.
    Not sure what you mean with mask sensitive but depending on your CT settings all NPCs and their tokens are GM visible by default.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Sorry I was super tired when I wrote that.

What I mean is that I always use the LOS feature, right? But when I add tokens to a map, they are always visible to players. I have to manually click them and make them mask sensitive. Which means my players always know the locations of enemies when any random encounter starts (since I can't prep them ahead of time). This defeats the purpose of LOS, so I was hoping people could make it so that all hostile tokens are Mask Sensitive by default... Mostly because people say it's a setting but there's nothing in options, and the Combat Tracker doesn't have a "default token behavior" option that I've found.

I may just be stupid? Could you explain the "CT Settings" Like I'm five? I'm running the Starfinder Ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by MeepTheChangeling View Post
    Sorry I was super tired when I wrote that.

What I mean is that I always use the LOS feature, right? But when I add tokens to a map, they are always visible to players. I have to manually click them and make them mask sensitive. Which means my players always know the locations of enemies when any random encounter starts (since I can't prep them ahead of time). This defeats the purpose of LOS, so I was hoping people could make it so that all hostile tokens are Mask Sensitive by default... Mostly because people say it's a setting but there's nothing in options, and the Combat Tracker doesn't have a "default token behavior" option that I've found.

I may just be stupid? Could you explain the "CT Settings" Like I'm five? I'm running the Starfinder Ruleset.
    Try to change this so it looks like in the screenshot. It should make your tokens hidden as well and you can then choose to reveal them by clicking the icon for each individual NPC.
    Screenshot (1).png
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Thread Information