DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 57 of 104 First ... 747555657585967 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by AusHope View Post
    Order clerics are not getting their Bonus Proficiencies

* Heavy Armor
    * Intimidation
    * Persuasion

MOD: Moved to Wizard bugs
    Thanks for the report, AusHope. I'll include that in my upcoming patch.

Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    Thanks TungstenShark, I'll take a look at that.
    Wraith, I noticed the same problem with multiclassing other combos with the Character Wizard. Trying to multiclass into Bard for example, same problem - does not allow you to choose your additional Proficiency as specified in the PHB. I believe Ranger is the only other class that grants an additional Proficiency when multiclassing into. I have not specifically tried that combo, but I'm willing to bet the same problem occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by TungstenShark View Post
    Wraith, I noticed the same problem with multiclassing other combos with the Character Wizard. Trying to multiclass into Bard for example, same problem - does not allow you to choose your additional Proficiency as specified in the PHB. I believe Ranger is the only other class that grants an additional Proficiency when multiclassing into. I have not specifically tried that combo, but I'm willing to bet the same problem occurs.
    Good catch. It works if you do it upon creation but gets skipped in level up. Thanks! I'll get this fixed.

Bug in Character Wizard for FGU

Summary: I made a Paladin Human Variant which can take a feat at 1st level: I took tough feat. When I create the character everything goes well: the software adds the additional 2HP as it should. But when I level up, the additional 2HP per level are not counted on the character sheet after I clicked the SAVE button. I searched the Wiki and can't find if that issue is known. So is it a bug or am I missing something? Thank you for your help.

Ruleset(s): DnD 5e

Extensions/Themes: No

Modules Loaded: No

Operating System / Language Setting: MacOsX High Sierra

Steps to Reproduce: as described above. Try to level up the character and see that the total HP do not include the additional 2HP for level 2 and over.

MOD: moved to Character Wizard bug thread.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; August 15th, 2021 at 04:08.

Quote Originally Posted by FraLev View Post
    Summary: I made a Paladin Human Variant which can take a feat at 1st level: I took tough feat. When I create the character everything goes well: the software adds the additional 2HP as it should. But when I level up, the additional 2HP per level are not counted on the character sheet after I clicked the SAVE button. I searched the Wiki and can't find if that issue is known. So is it a bug or am I missing something? Thank you for your help.

Ruleset(s): DnD 5e

Extensions/Themes: No

Modules Loaded: No

Operating System / Language Setting: MacOsX High Sierra

Steps to Reproduce: as described above. Try to level up the character and see that the total HP do not include the additional 2HP for level 2 and over.

MOD: moved to Character Wizard bug thread.
    It is a bug and I'll get this fixed along with TungstenShark's level up bug from above. Thank you for the report.

I saw some interesting mistakes, it's good that you fixed them.

Ruleset:5e
    Nothing loaded.

When creating a cleric of twilight domain their bonus proficiencies of martial weapons and heavy armour didn't get added to Proficiencies tab.
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

The character wizard doesnt seem to be picking up the wording inside of race traits. Like "You have proficiency in the Stealth skill." Rather it seems to using the trait name to do this. Though I can drag and drop the trait onto the character sheet and it then gives the bonus with a custom trait name. Otherwise if you give a custom trait name the character wizard doesnt pick it up at all other than putting it in the traits section when it should add the proficiency bonus. Dont know if this is a bug.

Is there a setting that controls access to the Character Wizard? The star button in the Character Selection window is no longer present.
    Character Selection.png

Quote Originally Posted by DMTCSyd View Post
    Is there a setting that controls access to the Character Wizard? The star button in the Character Selection window is no longer present.
    There should be a "Character Wizard" button in the top left of the character window. I'd recommend making sure that you only have one theme loaded in case they're interfering with each other and then try turning off your extensions - particularly the one called "5E Character Generator" as that seems most likely to be conflicting.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information