5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 19 of 104 First ... 917181920212969 ... Last
    Is there any more info as to why the Max HP isn't changing when I level up a character?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivanknight220 View Post
    Is there any more info as to why the Max HP isn't changing when I level up a character?
    It's one of the outstanding issues I am currently working on. I needed to address the Tasha's script errors immediately, though.

Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    It's one of the outstanding issues I am currently working on. I needed to address the Tasha's script errors immediately, though.
    No worries! I was more concerned that I was borking something up myself!

@FG_Wraith, I've identified a few more issues with the character creation wizard in relation to the new supplement Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, specific to the custom lineage race, and Artificer class. I'm going to PM you some more Dropbox links. I also have a YT video that is not yet released (still editing) that I ran into these issues with, if you want to get a more complete context once I publish the video.

Artificer Skill: "Sleight Of Handchoose Two From Arcana"

Minor bug: Creating an Artificer from Tasha's (Eberron not loaded) has a skill named:

Sleight Of Handchoose Two From Arcana

!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    !

Quote Originally Posted by stoehovve View Post
    @FG_Wraith, I've identified a few more issues with the character creation wizard in relation to the new supplement Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, specific to the custom lineage race, and Artificer class. I'm going to PM you some more Dropbox links. I also have a YT video that is not yet released (still editing) that I ran into these issues with, if you want to get a more complete context once I publish the video.
    Yes, that would be extremely helpful, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BangsNaughtyBits View Post
    Minor bug: Creating an Artificer from Tasha's (Eberron not loaded) has a skill named:

Sleight Of Handchoose Two From Arcana

!
    Thanks, I'll get that fixed with these changes.

Custom Races Support

Thanks for this awesome tool!
    I'm not having any luck with ability scores on custom races. I know this has been addressed before, but I wanted to make sure that I'm not doing something wrong in my custom race creation. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! If not, thanks again for the wizard!

edit: the custom races work fine with the drag and drop method.
    Last edited by valkroth; November 20th, 2020 at 15:34. Reason: additiional info

D&D 5e Leveling issues.

Moderator: Moved to Wizard bugs thread.

Greetings,

I am hoping someone can help me out here as I cannot figure out what is going on with leveling in my campaign. I am running FG Classic Ultimate to host a game for my Friday night group as we are returning to my campaign after a break. When my group tries to make their characters we have run into a problem where they cannot level up past Level 10. I have tried to go in to level them up beyond 10 and the dropdown menu is blank. On top of that I ran into a strange issue that if they drag and drop their class onto their current class it will level them up, however, the problem is that it will add a feature multiple times. For example, I tested it out by making a level 10 fighter, when I drag Fighter onto the class it will put it to Fighter 11, then add the Tough feat automatically. When I do it again, it will level them to 12 but will once again add the Tough Feat. I did this all the way to Level 20 and it adds it every single time, there is no other option for them to level manually beyond Level 10.

I am currently updated to FGC v3.3.12 ULTIMATE, the only modules I have loaded are D&D 5e Basic Rules, Players Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Xanathar's Guide, Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes - Players, and Volo's Guide.

Ruleset: D&D 5e

Extensions/Themes: FG Wood

Modules Loaded: D&D 5e Basic Rules, Players Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Xanathar's Guide, Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes - Players, and Volo's Guide.

Operating System: Windows 10

Steps to reproduce: every time we make a character.

Any help to resolve this issue would be great.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; November 21st, 2020 at 08:57.

Quote Originally Posted by GM Joe View Post
    Any help to resolve this issue would be great.
    Hey GM Joe, thanks for the bug report. There's a bug in the calculation of the remaining levels available to the character when attempting to level up. It's part of the group of errors I am working on currently. I should have something out soon that will fix it.

Thread Information