FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 104 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfloyd18 View Post
    I am using Live I believe. As I don't think i've been given any access to the Test connection/Server. So just waiting for this to get pushed back down to us I guess?
    Yes, it's in testing right now to make sure it doesn't introduce other bugs and works as intended. If you want to test things yourself, you do have access to the test branch. Just hit settings and in FGU click the ADVANCED tab and choose 'Test' from the build channel drop down menu. In FGC click the 'Test' radio button in the mode group at the bottom. Then in both cases allow the program to complete the update, and you'll be in the test environment. When you want to return to the live environment just do the same but choose live instead and let the program update.

I am using Live I believe. As I don't think i've been given any access to the Test connection/Server. So just waiting for this to get pushed back down to us I guess?
    You can use the Test channel any time you want. Go into settings and in the advanced tab click on the Build Channel drop down and select Test and then update FG. Be aware that if you remain on test then all of your players will also need to switch to test. You can go back to live at any time by reversing the process Settings > Advanced > Live.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

WONDER HELP TEAM POWERS ACTIVATE! Form of: Triple Answer!

As an aside, the fix for Volo's Orcs and Tritons has been added to dev. It should make it to test on the next test update.
    Last edited by FG_Wraith; October 14th, 2020 at 18:11.

@FG_Wraith

I noticed you had two different Threads for this... This one and "5E Character Wizard Beta" that seems to be bugs too. I noticed the other one was also talking about the Duplicate Skill issue based upon Race and Background. Has this also been resolved in the testing area? Thanks!

@FG_Wraith

I noticed you had two different Threads for this... This one and "5E Character Wizard Beta" that seems to be bugs too. I noticed the other one was also talking about the Duplicate Skill issue based upon Race and Background. Has this also been resolved in the testing area? Thanks!
    Yes. If a background gives you an automatic skill that is not a choice and you already have that skill then a skill selection window will appear in the background choices windowlist allowing you to choose a replacement.

That would be a negative then. It is not working. I just tried the Half-Orc / Soldier combination and the Skill Replacement option does not appear.

Could you describe what you did to generate that character? Also, can you double-check that your are in the test branch?

It seems to be working for me in FGU and FGC, and correctly gives a list of choices excluding the skills you already have:

This is in the Live Branch... not test branch. I was just seeing if these were being pushed out in the next update and such. That's why i brought it up since the first time was back in March or May I believe. So along with the missing Domains, this will also get pushed out in the next big update?

This is in the Live Branch... not test branch. I was just seeing if these were being pushed out in the next update and such. That's why i brought it up since the first time was back in March or May I believe. So along with the missing Domains, this will also get pushed out in the next big update?
    Yea, the first fix was a separate window that popped up when you had a duplicate and I wasn't happy with the lack of consistency with the established UI workflow so I reworked it into a simplified method that was a bit more seamless. As far as when the next live update is, I don't know, but it should be soon.

Hi.

Today using the current release version of FGU/5E a player was creating a tiefling/warlock and completed the wizard through the spells section. They clicked the save button and generated an error.

Capture.jpg

Edit: Player also added that the wizard didn't close though the hover over button says Save & Close. Everything on the character did save despite the error and non-closing.
    Edit2: It did not apparently add the spells to the character sheet.
    Last edited by esmdev; October 15th, 2020 at 20:44. Reason: Added info

Thread Information