STAR TREK 2d20
Page 41 of 104 First ... 3139404142435191 ... Last
    I believe I have all of the Basic / SRD 5e modules loaded:

https://i.imgur.com/AHpJXbt.png

I also have an adventure loaded currently, but I'm able to replicate the issue with the same module setup minus the adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by bassically View Post
    I believe I have all of the Basic / SRD 5e modules loaded:

https://i.imgur.com/AHpJXbt.png

I also have an adventure loaded currently, but I'm able to replicate the issue with the same module setup minus the adventure.
    Ah, that is probably it, then. The Character Wizard assumes the full PHB is loaded at the minimum. Much of what it needs for each step of the process simply isn't in the SRD or Basic modules.

I had a feeling that might be the case which is why I mentioned it in the original post - should have made that more clear. No worries then, dragging the items in post character creation works fine enough for now. Appreciate your time! Looking forward to getting the fully-fledged experience once I pick up the PHB.

Quote Originally Posted by bassically View Post
    I had a feeling that might be the case which is why I mentioned it in the original post - should have made that more clear. No worries then, dragging the items in post character creation works fine enough for now. Appreciate your time! Looking forward to getting the fully-fledged experience once I pick up the PHB.
    So you did, my apologies. My arrogance at thinking I have the solution before I read the entire question. I'll try not to repeat that again. Thank you for understanding.

Is there something I am missing how do I download this extension again?

Quote Originally Posted by AZWrastler View Post
    Is there something I am missing how do I download this extension again?
    It is a part of the 5E ruleset now. You don't need to download an extension anymore. Just click the star in the same window where you select your character.

With today's update, it appears the button for the Character Wizard has reverted back to the star icon instead of the text button in FGU (FGC has text button) - is this expected?
    Last edited by Ecks; April 14th, 2021 at 00:08.

I just double-checked, and FGU only has one build of 5E in the patch system and it's showing the text button for me.

Are you sure that you don't have any ruleset folders in your FGU data directory under the Test channel?

Regards,
    JPG

I did have a Test channel directory (though I'm using Live) so I just deleted the entire directory and retested, same thing, the star icon is where the text button should be (top left corner). I tried deleting the 5E ruleset and did another update, same thing.
    My ruleset version shows v2021-04-06 instead of today's date, not sure if that's expected.

I just pushed a new version of CoreRPG and 5E to update the version date number in the chat window to be today (since I forgot earlier).

After you update, if you are still seeing issue and version number is correct, make sure you don't have any extensions loaded and check.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information