STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 104 First 123451353103 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    The complete lists are internal to SmiteWorks and not visible to us. This thread serves as the public list for the Character Wizard, and this post serves as the public list for FGU; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...st-Known-Items
    Thank you for the FGU link. I'll be subscribing to that as well as I figure I'll be posting there for a while.
    I know enough to know that I don't know it all!

Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    During the beta it was updated on the first page of the thread, but I ended up keeping them in notes for myself since so much was from my own testing. If you find an error in the Character Wizard go ahead a post it here. Duplicates give me a better idea of priority so I know what is affecting the most people.
    Unfortunately, with its limitations, I am finding it almost easier to do it manually. This also leaves me the ability to leave some areas blank if, for example, I'm transposing characters from another platform, and the players have not put in all the info, like background. Maybe have a DRAFT option so that you can come back as needed?

OK, I slept on it, and I do want to help with this, as there are players who may want to have an easier time creating characters.
    I have a few other items that might be of interest. I will post them separately. When it comes to Rogue Scout (XGtE), it talks about Survivalist having a double proficiency bonus for Nature and Survival. This would be useful to have setup automatically as the players will likely miss it because it shows as proficient, but not Expertise.

When creating a character with the Wiz at higher than first level, it doesn't seem to like feats. It will keep the feats tab showing as unselected, even if it has been selected, and if you tab away from feats and come back, it does not keep the feat. It will save it though and put it in the abilities.

Pic attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rbbrbootz View Post
    OK, I slept on it, and I do want to help with this, as there are players who may want to have an easier time creating characters.
    I have a few other items that might be of interest. I will post them separately. When it comes to Rogue Scout (XGtE), it talks about Survivalist having a double proficiency bonus for Nature and Survival. This would be useful to have setup automatically as the players will likely miss it because it shows as proficient, but not Expertise.
    When creating a character with the Wiz at higher than first level, it doesn't seem to like feats. It will keep the feats tab showing as unselected, even if it has been selected, and if you tab away from feats and come back, it does not keep the feat. It will save it though and put it in the abilities.

Pic attached.
    Thanks again for the reports. The Wizard has no double proficiency at all as yet. The class page improvements will address that and that happens to be one of the things that really needs to go in soon, so thanks for the report. While the feats not repopulating and the warning going away is part of this weeks fixes. The spells improvements is in, and there was similar issues with that page like changing one of your classes wouldn't get rid of that classes chosen spells, but that works now among a number of other issues. So hopefully a new test update will be coming soon that has the feat improvements and then next up I'm going to do the same for the class page.

Great to hear that!

Also, I had a hiccough with changing classes not removing the skills either, once. I was not able to reproduce. The skill in question was Stealth. I will continue to see if I can reproduce it.

Question for you concerning a couple of other features, one is related to the double proficiency...Rogue expertise. I am guessing that it will be implemented at the same time as the class page improvements.
    The second one is save proficiencies...they don't seem to be affected by the implementation of a class.

Will there be a wizard for leveling up? I noticed that dragging and dropping the levels added certain things, but not others. In this case, no pop up for expertise, but a pop up for class specialization. If there will be, can the specialization be added to the Class?

Thanks a bunch!

Great to hear that!

Also, I had a hiccough with changing classes not removing the skills either, once. I was not able to reproduce. The skill in question was Stealth. I will continue to see if I can reproduce it.

Question for you concerning a couple of other features, one is related to the double proficiency...Rogue expertise. I am guessing that it will be implemented at the same time as the class page improvements.
    The second one is save proficiencies...they don't seem to be affected by the implementation of a class.

Will there be a wizard for leveling up? I noticed that dragging and dropping the levels added certain things, but not others. In this case, no pop up for expertise, but a pop up for class specialization. If there will be, can the specialization be added to the Class?

Thanks a bunch!
    Yes, double proficiency and save proficiency will be addressed at the same time. (since saves are mostly a class issue, even if it also shares a bit with stats) The leveling up is the big feature I am working on while doing the page improvements. However, since it's quite a bit more in-depth I don't have an eta for it.

Bug: Character Wizard does not import all Class Specializations from Loaded Content

Noted that races, equipment, feats from loaded content are working fine in the Character Wizard. However, during Class selection when creating a character of 3 level or higher, the only Class Specializations available are from Player's Handbook. I have attached my logs for review, but did not note anything that should cause this.

MOD: moved to Character Wizard bug report thread.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by LordEntrails; August 2nd, 2020 at 19:04.

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreK74 View Post
    Noted that races, equipment, feats from loaded content are working fine in the Character Wizard. However, during Class selection when creating a character of 3 level or higher, the only Class Specializations available are from Player's Handbook. I have attached my logs for review, but did not note anything that should cause this.

MOD: moved to Character Wizard bug report thread.
    Thank you. I will look at this today.

when multiclassing it doesnt calculate the correct averages of the hp value.
    abilities tab isnt giving all abilities
    expertise needs to be looked into.
    and if we could have a jack of all trades auto applied effect on bards would be much appreciated.

Thread Information