STAR TREK 2d20
Page 22 of 104 First ... 1220212223243272 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    You could try to use the level up to save it. Go to the class subwindow and choose level up and then save it immediately. But if it was made in the Manage Characters mode, then most likely it did not save correctly in the first place.
    I had tried this, and unfortunately no luck with that. Thanks for all your help anyway, I do appreciate the work you all do

Hi, aetuzcu, Do you own the Tasha's Cauldron of Everything module? Also, what version of Fantasy Grounds are you currently using?

Hi FG_Wraith sorry for bothering, it was my mistake. After update error is gone. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aetuzcu View Post
    Hi FG_Wraith sorry for bothering, it was my mistake. After update error is gone. Thanks
    No worries, glad it was an easy fix!

So I just noticed this LVL UP button and in experimenting with it, it looks like it works really well except HP isn't being increased like it would using the manual method of dropping a class pin onto the character sheet. Am I missing something?

Moderator: Moved to wizard bug reports.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; December 3rd, 2020 at 21:18.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePsion View Post
    So I just noticed this LVL UP button and in experimenting with it, it looks like it works really well except HP isn't being increased like it would using the manual method of dropping a class pin onto the character sheet. Am I missing something?

Moderator: Moved to wizard bug reports.
    Thanks for the bug report. There's a problem with a few features in the level up at the moment, including HP, that I am fixing. There will be an update soon that will take care of it.

Thanks for the bug report. There's a problem with a few features in the level up at the moment, including HP, that I am fixing. There will be an update soon that will take care of it.
    Are you also aware the ability scores aren't increasing with taking a feat? A couple players are running into that as well. For example heavy armor master should get a strength increase.

College of Lore for Bards isn't giving players the ability to add three more proficiencies. They have to manually do it (which isn't really difficult for the player to do). Were you aware of this bug as well?

Quote Originally Posted by quirkygamer View Post
    Were you aware of this bug as well?
    No, I was not in either case. Thanks for the report Quirky. I don't know if they'll make it into the next update since I am in final bug testing, but I'll try to get them in.

In the Tasha's version of the Artificer Class, the skills choices in the Other tab reads "Choose two from Arcana, History, Investigation, Medicine, Nature, Perception, Sleight of HandChoose two from Arcana, History, Investigation, Medicine, Nature, Perception, Sleight of Hand" which causes a coice called "Sleight of HandChoose two from Arcana" to appear in the Character Wizard, it also has 2 different versions of the Artificer class as options in the Wizard as well one of which exhibits the above issue. The bolded text has been noted by Zacchaeus to be fixed in the 5e bug report thread already.

Additionally, within the Character Wizard, selecting the artificer class doesn't properly give a choice of tool proficiencies, it simply adds a proficiency called "One Type Of Artisan", and it doesn't properly add a proficiency for Tinker's Tools, it only adds a proficiency called "Tinker".

Finally, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be automated, but the Battle Smith subclass grants a Feature called Tool Proficiency which reads "When you adopt this specialization at 3rd level, you gain proficiency with smith's tools. If you already have this proficiency, you gain proficiency with one other type of artisan's tools of your choice.", however, the Character Wizard doesn't seem to automate adding these things, the same is true for the Martial weapon proficiency granted by the Battle Ready Feature.

I was told by Zacchaeus that the issues below the bolded issue were more appropriate for this thread.

Thread Information