FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 62 of 104 First ... 1252606162636472 ... Last
    Since you entered in all the data by hand, any of the records that you created could be the culprit. Can you export everything from that campaign into a module to share with me to look over the records to replicate? It would help track down the culprit and remove the error popping up.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Since you entered in all the data by hand, any of the records that you created could be the culprit. Can you export everything from that campaign into a module to share with me to look over the records to replicate? It would help track down the culprit and remove the error popping up.
    Ok Awesome ! If alright can u send it to you on discord?

cow#1021
    It’s just easier to communicate for me at least lmao

Hi peeps. Fizban issue.

I am getting an error thrown creating any new Dragonborn character. If I select a non-spell casting class like Monk or Rogue, if I click on the Spells tab, it throws an error. If I choose a spell caster, Ranger or Palidan for example, it does not.

Core rules, PHB, DMG, MM and Fizban are loaded.
    !

Quote Originally Posted by BangsNaughtyBits View Post
    Hi peeps. Fizban issue.

I am getting an error thrown creating any new Dragonborn character. If I select a non-spell casting class like Monk or Rogue, if I click on the Spells tab, it throws an error. If I choose a spell caster, Ranger or Palidan for example, it does not.

Core rules, PHB, DMG, MM and Fizban are loaded.
    What is the error?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Sorry, thought I included the screenshot on that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    !

I've tried to create character with the information provided, but unable to get the error to fire. Can you try and provide exact steps to replicate?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I just updated FGU on Mac. Created fresh test campaign.

Clicked 5E Core rules button to load PHB, DMG and DMG Players, and MM modules. Manually added all three Fizban modules. No extensions or other content.

Opened Character window and launched the Wizard. Selected Gem Dragonborn. For all skills, languages, etc I click upper left option and if there are more proceed to the right here and in following options.

Left ability scores as unmodified standard array. That means +1 to strength per the racial option selected.

Selected Monk as Class. Filled options from upper left proceeding clockwise as before.

Selected upper left background, Acolyte, and filled options again from upper left and clockwise.

Inventory presents suggested equipment. Again, selected all options from upper left.

Next now takes you to the Ability Score tab. I click the Spells tab. Error occurs.

I can at this point change the class to a spell caster, say Ranger, click on the Spell tab and no error. If I then change to Rogue, it again produces the error.

I will have Discord open if you need more information or can reply here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BangsNaughtyBits; October 27th, 2021 at 17:19.
    !

Yes, I can reproduce this. If you select a non spellcasting class it throws an error if you select spells at any point. It doesn't matter what the race is - any race will do. So it's not unique or relevant just to Fizban
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

New to FGU, but trying to use the character wizard to make basic lvl 1 characters. Only have basic rule sets loaded (and LMOP) I worked through each stage of the wizard and selected from the inventory options listed for several characters. Once done with all options I click save - all of the options seem to come through on the character sheet fine - but no inventory options are pulled across. I've tried with several characters, but there's never any items in the inventory tab even tough I've gone through each time on the wizard.

The character wizard is currently being looked over for a few reported bugs and I'm still getting up to speed on it's design. I appreciate your report and I have noticed this as well. It's on my list of things to investigate and iron out.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information