DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 80 of 104 First ... 3070787980818290 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Yes, currently the wizard was setup to use only the PHB items for the free equipment choices to add to the character. I am looking into a way to expand this to include the SRD available content if the PHB is not available. One work around currently is just to visit the purchase equipment screen when it asks you for the items selections and choose from there as those should be pulling from the SRD module for the item links.
    Thank you very much for your very prompt response and the information and workaround idea.

Hi, Yesterday when starting Curse of Strahd I had some people wanting to use the "hexblood" race from Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft".
    The "race" table was missing the "hexblood" race from Van Richten and Curse of Strahd.
    The "background" table did include "haunted one" background from Van Richten's guide.

Why was the "hexblood" race missing?
    Are other things missing too?

Lineages aren't really races. They are templates to tack onto another race. The best practice is to use the wizard to build up the character and then replace the portions on the character sheet that you wish to replace with the lineage. The wizard unfortunately doesn't have the ability to work with these types of templates that are provided.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade a rogue to level 3 and have Tasha's Cauldron of Everything open as a supplement but I can only see the archetypes from the PHB none of the new ones like Soulknife. Is there a way to find these please?

I'm seeing them fine. Are you sure you have Tasha Players open? They don't appear in the DM copy of the module.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ah no sorry I didn't realise I needed the player book open as well so just had the DM one! Found them now. Thank you for your help!

Hello! I am having an issue with the Character wizard, its worked mostly fine for 3 of my 5 players, but the last two both are playing paladins and are at lvl 5. However the spells that the Character wizard is offering is only what would be offered to a lvl 4 . If we up them to a lvl 6 it the offers them the spells available to a lvl 5.
    Like a lvl 5 paladin should have 4 1st lvl slots and 2 2nd lvl slots but its only giving them 3 1st lvl slots.

Also with a monk in the character wizard it doesn't give anything to track ki points.

Quote Originally Posted by 42 is the answer View Post
    Hello! I am having an issue with the Character wizard, its worked mostly fine for 3 of my 5 players, but the last two both are playing paladins and are at lvl 5. However the spells that the Character wizard is offering is only what would be offered to a lvl 4 . If we up them to a lvl 6 it the offers them the spells available to a lvl 5.
    Like a lvl 5 paladin should have 4 1st lvl slots and 2 2nd lvl slots but its only giving them 3 1st lvl slots.

Also with a monk in the character wizard it doesn't give anything to track ki points.
    The character Wizard won't set up ki points for you. You'll need to do that yourself, See video eight here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...112#post492112
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by 42 is the answer View Post

Found the issue for the spell slots, was a math miscalculation. An update will go out with the weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi. I havent bothered to browse through 80 pages of text to see if anyone has reported this:

When selecting starting equipment, the list of weapons etc is populated with everthing from soulknives to silvered quarterstaffs, and not only "basic" martial or simple weapons.
    So, I am now having to have my players select the buy option unless I want to severely restrict what they can pick from their list. Also, it seems as it populates a bit different from char to char.

Thread Information