DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 104 First ... 1119202122233171 ... Last

Tasha's Cauldron of Everything: Custom Lineage is gone in 24th November update

Hello

There is no "Custom Lineage" Race anymore in Tasha's Cauldron of Everything after 24th November update.

5E
    Windows 10

MOD: moved to 5E bug report thread
    Another Moderator: I suspect this is an issue with the Character Wizard so I've moved it here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; November 25th, 2020 at 17:54. Reason: typo in title

Sorry for duplicating my post. But I suspect Character Creator is missing Custom Lineage option because of the fact that there is no Races section in Tasha's Cauldron of Everything since last update.

Quote Originally Posted by kod_connect View Post
    Sorry for duplicating my post. But I suspect Character Creator is missing Custom Lineage option because of the fact that there is no Races section in Tasha's Cauldron of Everything since last update.
    Ah, you are correct. I'll get that fixed for the next update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi all,

I use FGC ultimate edition. When i press save button at char wizard. I got that error below.

Script Error: [string "charwizard/scripts/charwizard.lua"]:1960: attempt to index local 'aTashas' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by aetuzcu View Post
    Hi all,

I use FGC ultimate edition. When i press save button at char wizard. I got that error below.

Script Error: [string "charwizard/scripts/charwizard.lua"]:1960: attempt to index local 'aTashas' (a nil value)
    Hi, aetuzcu, Do you own the Tasha's Cauldron of Everything module? Also, what version of Fantasy Grounds are you currently using?

Hi, the Manage Characters section seems to be auto-deleting characters made with the Wizard. I assume this isn't intended?

In a related issue, it has deleted the entry in the Player Characters tab for the character which I have just made (see image@link below), so I assume closing the character sheet will mean I lose it forever? Anything I can do to avoid this??
    https://gyazo.com/364509ee8d27c41b336bda78d9df44d1

Thanks

Post doubled, my apologies.
    Last edited by Poisonburger; December 2nd, 2020 at 18:22. Reason: double

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonburger View Post
    Hi, the Manage Characters section seems to be auto-deleting characters made with the Wizard. I assume this isn't intended?

In a related issue, it has deleted the entry in the Player Characters tab for the character which I have just made (see image@link below), so I assume closing the character sheet will mean I lose it forever? Anything I can do to avoid this??
    https://gyazo.com/364509ee8d27c41b336bda78d9df44d1

Thanks
    The Character Wizard isn't meant to be used from the Character Manager. I should have prevented the button from appearing in that mode. It should only be used in GM or Client modes. I'll get that added to my things to fix. Thanks for the report.

However, if you need a way to save a character that still has the character sheet open (and is still in the character selection window) then you can export it (down arrow) and then re-import it. It should have all the pertinent data.

Thanks for responding.

Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    However, if you need a way to save a character that still has the character sheet open (and is still in the character selection window) then you can export it (down arrow) and then re-import it. It should have all the pertinent data.
    So should I assume that if the sheet is open, but the character isn't in the character selection window, then this is essentially already deleted, and there's nothing I can do?

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonburger View Post
    Thanks for responding.

So should I assume that if the sheet is open, but the character isn't in the character selection window, then this is essentially already deleted, and there's nothing I can do?
    You could try to use the level up to save it. Go to the class subwindow and choose level up and then save it immediately. But if it was made in the Manage Characters mode, then most likely it did not save correctly in the first place.

Thread Information