STAR TREK 2d20
Page 42 of 104 First ... 3240414243445292 ... Last
    Tested with the new update. I see the new version (v2021-04-13) but am still seeing the star icon for the character wizard. No extensions loaded in a new 5e campaign. I also tried re-installing to rule out any issues with my updater (2020-12-08).

I do see some warnings in console.log when clicking the start to open the wizard, but it seems to open OK.
    Code:
    [4/13/2021 6:57:31 PM] [WARNING]  bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_races) does not exist
    [4/13/2021 6:57:31 PM] [WARNING]  bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_stats) does not exist
    [4/13/2021 6:57:31 PM] [WARNING]  bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_class) does not exist
    [4/13/2021 6:57:31 PM] [WARNING]  bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_back) does not exist
    [4/13/2021 6:57:31 PM] [WARNING]  bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_feats) does not exist
    [4/13/2021 6:57:31 PM] [WARNING]  bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_import) does not exist

Yeah, those warnings are part of something that the character wizard is doing; not relevant to this discussion.

Can you show me a screenshot of the character window? And the chat window after launching campaign?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you show me a screenshot of the character window? And the chat window after launching campaign?
    Capture.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is a strange one. I'm going to try a full update; and move all my development files; so I can see if I can recreate.

Is anyone else seeing the star instead of the text button?

Thanks,
    JPG

OK, I think I found the issue. Can you update, and try again?

Thanks,
    JPG

It's fixed now after updating, thank you!

Formatting Problem

I was building an Artificer in the wizard and when I got to the Inventory tab and scrolled down I came across this formatting issue.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rivanknight220 View Post
    I was building an Artificer in the wizard and when I got to the Inventory tab and scrolled down I came across this formatting issue.
    Thanks for the report. I'm looking at a new window structure for the gear you're given automatically that will scale with the list rather than just be one line across the window.

Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    Thanks for the report. I'm looking at a new window structure for the gear you're given automatically that will scale with the list rather than just be one line across the window.
    No problem! I also don't know why it puts "Tinker" under proficiencies. Thanks for what you do!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivanknight220 View Post
    No problem! I also don't know why it puts "Tinker" under proficiencies. Thanks for what you do!
    That's supposed to be Tinker's Tools, I'll make sure it parses that correctly. Thank you.

Thread Information