5E Character Create Playlist
Page 48 of 48 First ... 38464748
    Quote Originally Posted by LaoclesJarkin View Post
    Hello, I have noticed an issue with the Wizard, i don't know if it is for all spells or just classes that need to "Prepare"

When I create a Wizard without the "charterer Wizard" so manual entry, there is no issue, the spells don't show up in the Mode: Combat, Display Actions" unless I prepare them (a little circle next to the spell in the Preparation mode.

However if I do use the "Character Wizard" it doesn't show up at all like that, On the Character Wizard when i click Preparation and display Action, it has a 0 the Daily, i know that probably means number and then per day, rest or once.

but Wizards should need to prepare the spells at the end of a long rest, that is my understanding, the wizard in my campaign knows 12 spells but can only prepare 8 of them. right now, they have access to all their spells in the combat mode.

Thank you,
    Thanks for the report LaoclesJarkin, I am working on an update that should fix the powers (spells) groups not configuring for the proper class (such as prepared casters vs spontaneous casters, etc) and it will be available soon.

Hello. Mr. Zacchaeus suggested me on the Discord's channel to write you about this possible bug. I've tried to create a Bard on FGU and it seems that the spells lists is wrong: at level 9, the software gives me the possibility to add 4-3-3-2 spells instead of 4-3-3-3-1 ones; at level 10, 4-3-3-3-1 instead of 4-3-3-3-2 and so on. At the same time, if I create a homebrew spellcasting class (like the ones for Journey to Ragnarok) the software does not recognize the spells list if I don’t name it bard, wizard, warlock etc. Thank you in advance.
    Bard_Spell List_LV13.jpg
    Skald_Spell List_LV13.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinor View Post
    Hello. Mr. Zacchaeus suggested me on the Discord's channel to write you about this possible bug. I've tried to create a Bard on FGU and it seems that the spells lists is wrong: at level 9, the software gives me the possibility to add 4-3-3-2 spells instead of 4-3-3-3-1 ones; at level 10, 4-3-3-3-1 instead of 4-3-3-3-2 and so on. At the same time, if I create a homebrew spellcasting class (like the ones for Journey to Ragnarok) the software does not recognize the spells list if I don’t name it bard, wizard, warlock etc. Thank you in advance.
    Bard_Spell List_LV13.jpg
    Skald_Spell List_LV13.jpg
    Thanks, I've fixed this and it should be in the next update.
    Last edited by FG_Wraith; Yesterday at 15:41.

Thread Information